wHAT iS tHIS?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
:?:

3kc3pc3ld5V55P15X5b5bdcf6afa7487e1b93.jpg

R

rokonrob

Thats some older Cleancare portys and steambrush. Not shue of the wands. Probably circa mid seventies.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
rokonrob said:
Thats some older Cleancare portys and steambrush. Not shue of the wands. Probably circa mid seventies.

GH Woods used to sell the same thing as a Steam Valet- very good Rob. You move to the head of the class. The whole package is $800. Might ease Captain Gropeon into HWE........... :p

Vinnie

RIP
Name
Vincent Annunziato
Don't laugh the first carpet job I did the equip. looked like that. The only thing missing is a 17" rotary Hild mach. with a shampoo tank on it. It cleaned the carpets great only draw back was the carpets stayed wet for days.

PS: That was 35 years ago.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
First carpet I cleaned was 1 room for $12.00 with my step dad...we had no idea what we were doing.

Matador floor buffer, CO2 tank and a prevac and post groom.

Carpet looked great...jobs got better pricing after that. lol

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
That's the set-up behind a future craiglist ad -

One where you are warned about the high dollar cleaners who want to rip them off, also including a blurb about there 84 step process (83 steps to get their gear functioning in the home of course).

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Brian R said:
First carpet I cleaned was 1 room for $12.00 with my step dad...we had no idea what we were doing.

Matador floor buffer, CO2 tank and a prevac and post groom.

Carpet looked great...jobs got better pricing after that. lol

Sounds like nothing has changed with you since that first job.

It's unfortunate your step Dad wasn't running a truckmount.

otherwise you might own a fleet of Vortex's by now.

!gotcha!

just having fun w/ ya brian!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ha....I wouldn't us the UN in that Fortunate bro. lol

Yes, I suppose I've gone back to my roots a bit. I'm the only person in my company that does OP full time by the way....not sure if people know that or not.

I sell clean...not process or equipment.

Although the Groupon ad I ran said steam....no, I didn't have control over that. lol

Only thing I could proof was the photo used and the restrictions. They come up with all the copy.

Name
jack zerkie
I.m still using that type of porty Hoover 15 gal R2D2 purchased in 82 now used for flood work,still has original vacs and pump 100 psi, but nice for flood work. jz.

leesenter

The R2D2 machines are Mark lv or Mark V. I loved my Mark lV when I used it. One day a regulator of some sort broke and it was shooting aver 1000 PSI all over the place. I had to put her down.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom