What is your favorite red remover and why?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
They can all work...BUT the problem IS that you never know when a stain is already set!!

Nobody can answer that...what if the previous hack already set it with his firebreathing truckmount, or the wrong chemstry was involved in an attempt to remove the stain??

I never say that we can take it out. I always say we will attempt and give a 50-50% chance. If we have to charge extra, I make it clear, that payment is expected for the attempt and not the results.

Zee said:
They can all work...BUT the problem IS that you never know when a stain is already set!!

Nobody can answer that...what if the previous hack already set it with his firebreathing truckmount, or the wrong chemstry was involved in an attempt to remove the stain??

I never say that we can take it out. I always say we will attempt and give a 50-50% chance. If we have to charge extra, I make it clear, that payment is expected for the attempt and not the results.

Yea what he said.

tim

I used Red Vanish previously with great results. I like one part products as they dont require mixing, take up less space and seem to have a longer shelf life than 2 part. Recently I tried Cobbs and had as just as much luck with it and they are closer to me so Ive made the switch. I would like to try BPs new product side by side with Cobbs. The coffee stain remover/ammonia works well but has a strong odor. I use it when I have used up all the red remover on the truck or in a rat hole that is covered in Koolaid for cost efficiency.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom