What is your plan for retirement income?

Ed Hartman

What are you doing financially to have income at retirement? Social security isn't a lot. 60 will be here before you know it. :?:

G

me personally.

I'm buying rental property.. the no maintenance for tenants, higher rent type.. with some of my unique mgt ideas that have worked bigtime.
I'm also fixing up a couple of homes.... to rent to singles. NO KIDS...

I make 2 Br homes.. into 1BRs with a studio or office.. I deter kids...
I dont rent to pets or kids.. period. I clean in homes with both.. so I know.
I may allow a smaller pet under 15 lbs.. but the deposit is triple.. and non refundable. None of my deposits are refundable. Period.

and I'm always building up this cleaning biz. I never have the ambition to sell it. WHy?
Why not hire a mgr.. pay him/her well.. and make a comfie living,, not near the 100% that I make now.. but maybe still a 50k or 75k income.. and no physical work.
but stay associated.. and just do mgt things.. and Quality control, bidding.

But i'm the type to always be a worker. I dont look to get out of work.
They say your are successful when people dont know if you are working and/or playing. Its all the same to me.

Most learn or strive how to exit work.. thats the american way.. I look for more and more.

But with one exception.. in the field that I love.. and if you love it.. why ever look to retire from it.

to each their own.
banks.. stocks, bonds.. etc.. will never get mymoney..

Listen to Trump.. he'll tell ya.

did anyone seehim on Larry King last night. (from 2 wks ago).. he felt and said exactly how I feel.. and that solidified what I thought)..

Its all in real estate.. esp with America hitting 300 million.. and due to hit 350 in another 20 years.

You do the math.

Social security?.. i wont get a sniff of that.

Kevin

I have 2 401k plans from before I got in to this. I have an Ira now. a few Mutual funds and some Stocks plus a savings account.
Wife has 401k at her work.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom