What kind of cleaners use this bulletin board ?

What was your gross volume last year?

• 1 to 50k

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50 to 100k

• 100 to 300k

• 300k to 500k

• 500 to 750k

• 750 to 1 million

• 1 to 2 million

• 2 to 3 million

• 3 - 5 million

• 5 million or more

• Total voters

harryhides

Name
Tony
Please enter your gross revenue per year from cleaning services your Company provides.

This Poll is for Cleaners only, thanks.

This is completely anonymous and we have no way of knowing how anyone voted.

I thought it would be interesting to see what level of businessmen we are as a group.

If you are from outside the US, please convert to US currency equivalents.

-JB-

Name
JB
Good survey Tony, offers some anonymity, but let's us answer honestly (I hope!). Would like to see more like it.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Tony ~ I would suggest a few more buckets on this. The ranges of 1-50 is 50% and 1-3 million is 2 million, but then it ends at 3million which could leave a huge gap if counted at 3 mill in your tabulation.

Ken

harryhides

Name
Tony
I've added a couple Ken. Unfortunately, we each get only one vote (which is a good thing), perhaps a better Poll can be designed & created a bit later.

However the intent of the survey was to see what level of business owner uses the boards rather than a detailed breakdown of business size.
A single carpet cleaning operation in one city ( not part of a national group) that is doing anything over a million HAS to be a mature organized multi truck operator. Under 100k is likely an owner operator and new to the business or someone that has either no desire or ability to grow.

Of course, this Poll doesn't address profitablity AT ALL. Just trying to get a sense of what kind of businessmen use the boards.

ps, Anyone here can create their own Poll.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Harry,
Does the amount of money we gross determine "what kind" of carpet cleaner we are? (sounds like you mean successful v/s "seat-of-the-pants or well heeled v/s broke.)

Please explain.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Steve, it was left "loose" on purpose, because there are very successful people who are part-timers by choice, either semi-retired or because of not being "driven" to expand. Then there are new cleaners who will need time to show what they are made of.
Besides everyone measures "success" differently.
We have previously had Polls on "how long in this business" and I thought that this might be another way to guage "what sort of people frequent the boards".
Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom