What kind of Corona related claims can we truthfully make?

gimmeagig

Name
Roxy
I just saw another website of a local carpet cleaner claiming to be the answer to the Corona crisis. That is not the first one I have seen.
Here's the web page: https://www.cleanriteusa.com/
If you look under:" Book Now" . There's a picture of the Corona virus and then it says this:

"Did you know that Hot Water Extraction kills COVID-19 and 99.9% other germs and bacteria when paired with antiviral and antibacterial detergents? These detergents are safe for your entire family including infants and pets.
Stay safe by booking today to ensure you don't bring the coronavirus home."

Is that a claim that a carpet cleaner can truthfully make?
I'd love to keep my business going just like every other carpet cleaner but I don't want to lie to people . Take money that is tight right now anyway for most people and lure them into a false sense of security.

Do you guys have any words of wisdom regarding this? Can carpet cleaning really get rid of the virus. Do I need special tools and chemicals for that? Do I need a Hazmat suit to apply it? And doesn't that mean it's poisonos? Are the treatments really safe around people and pets?
Or is this just another example of someone with questional ethics trying to make a buck of peoples fears?

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
doesn't matter how sterile your house is, the moment someone walks in it's contaminated one way or another

Exactly a regular janitorial account asked if I would be performing special cleaning. Nope.

Can’t guarantee anything against life and the first person in just dirtied everything up.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
Exactly a regular janitorial account asked if I would be performing special cleaning. Nope.

Can’t guarantee anything against life and the first person in just dirtied everything up.
I'm doing extras as asked on several of my regulars, but they have been fully informed that there is no guarantee and is only an extra preventative measure

Reactions: Fat Mike

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
A friend of mine who is a cleaner does mostly Apartments but knows all the managers pretty. The companies are having her do a lot of extra cleaning in common areas wiping doorknobs handrails Etc multiple times a week. To me it seems like a waste of time but just makes them feel better. As soon as someone comes in from the outside it's all for naught possibly

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
A friend of mine who is a cleaner does mostly Apartments but knows all the managers pretty. The companies are having her do a lot of extra cleaning in common areas wiping doorknobs handrails Etc multiple times a week. To me it seems like a waste of time but just makes them feel better. As soon as someone comes in from the outside it's all for naught possibly
Yeah I know, once I've washed my hands, I'm good for the week.

F

FB7777

You can make the same claims our TSA minimum wagents with their Lonnie patches can make

It’s all theatre of the mind

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom