Name
Larry Capitoni
ODIN said:
high flow lower impact?

or

Lower flow higher impact?

it's a trick question, right?

too many variables
a wand like a 2 jet AW29 (jets straight/near straight down) will benefit most with hi-flow low impact
an angled jet wand can utilize higher impact to an advantage.

..L.T.A.

G

If you always agitate then #1,even if you dont like Jimmy,it stills flushes pretty good.I cant even use one of the AW29 anymore.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Green folks will yell that less flow is better all day because of less water usage..

My answer comes down to happy medium. High flow low impact may make for insanely great dry times, but if you can't flush beneath the surface of the fibers then its a mute point. I'd say high flow, high impact with proper penetration would be king. But when you can only have one or the other say in a portable, then I would go with low flow.. extreme heat and high impact as long as its designed to high impact fibers and not carpet backing. I know I pulled the kobayashi maru.

scotty747

If you can recover the water then it dosent matter. if you cant recover the water as well then agitate and flush. the dirt in the backing isnt what you want to clean. its the dirt in the visible fibers that you want to clean. clean what people see until you can afford to clean what people cant see.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom