What manufacturer should..

tim

Speaking of tile tools, how about a grout line mechanized scrubber? A simple design with a grout brush that duplicates manual agitation but with the advantage of weight and power. The worst part of tile cleaning is scrubbing grout lines, tile cleaning is easy and not usually the reason we are called in the first place. They make floor chippers to remove tile, why not the same basic principal but with a brush instead of a blade? Just did 500 sq ft. of brick, pita!
ps- corners and edges would be nice too!

Supersucker

Tim, take an old wooden broom handle, cut down to 16" or so, cut a slot in the end. Secure old recip saw blade into the slot with glue/clamps/screws. Mount into recip saw & thread on grout brush.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Re:

C&S said:
how about a wand that is adjustable without restriction. so that anyone could use it no matter how tall, anyone thought about carbon fiber? lightweight yet strong. could have a stainless steel or titanium head on it. just throwing ideas out.

how about a quiet portable with less than 50 decibles that would be cool.

you are not too familiar with mytee's bentley are you?

Name
Nate W.
Re: Re:

Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
[quote="C&S":39tj1bia]how about a wand that is adjustable without restriction. so that anyone could use it no matter how tall, anyone thought about carbon fiber? lightweight yet strong. could have a stainless steel or titanium head on it. just throwing ideas out.

you are not too familiar with mytee's bentley are you?[/quote:39tj1bia]

Hey Zee, look at the date of his post. This tread is Back from the Dead, special thanks to Eric.............. :lol:

A

amazingcleansc

I brought this up earlier after a conversation i had with Curt at pmf wands. PMF tools are generic looking, but everything they make is done in house, in America. They have years of experience and they can probably make the custom order wand pipe length thing happen or the next gen higher flow wand happen for us.

Name
John LaBarbera
amazingcleansc said:
I brought this up earlier after a conversation i had with Curt at pmf wands. PMF tools are generic looking, but everything they make is done in house, in America. They have years of experience and they can probably make the custom order wand pipe length thing happen or the next gen higher flow wand happen for us.

I think PMF is a good Company. I think their quality has always been good. Kurt has been there for a long time. I remember when Ray the founder was running it. I think his daughter, Carol runs it now. A very good Company to the cleaning industry. I thought their valves were made in China. Not that that is a bad thing. The valve companies even in the US make some of their valves off shore. Shurflo Pumps are made in Mexico. Ametek vac have factories in Mexico, China and Italy. Cat Pumps are made in Japan. And the list goes on. My Apple computer and iphone I'm sure was made off shore, too.

Name
Bruce
Re:

B&BGaryC said:
My greasiest nastiest account just replaced me with a rug doctor because twice yearly cleanings isn't cutting it.

It's an oil distributorship. The carpets are loaded with motor oil. Because I can't keep it clean all year with two cleanings, they bought the commercial rug doctor.
Did you ever get a call back from them?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Never heard from them again. Since this post got resurrected I have been thinking about seeing them.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name

Nate The Great said:
[quote="Zalan Szabo (zee)":2tzoj0uv][quote="C&S":2tzoj0uv]how about a wand that is adjustable without restriction. so that anyone could use it no matter how tall, anyone thought about carbon fiber? lightweight yet strong. could have a stainless steel or titanium head on it. just throwing ideas out.

you are not too familiar with mytee's bentley are you?[/quote:2tzoj0uv]

Hey Zee, look at the date of his post. This tread is Back from the Dead, special thanks to Eric.............. :lol:[/quote:2tzoj0uv]

My bad...

Name
Nate W.

Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
[quote="Nate The Great":33q2886c][quote="Zalan Szabo (zee)":33q2886c]

you are not too familiar with mytee's bentley are you?

Hey Zee, look at the date of his post. This tread is Back from the Dead, special thanks to Eric.............. :lol:[/quote:33q2886c]

My bad...[/quote:33q2886c]

Yes, your bad. No doughnut for you.... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom