What measures and PPE are you putting into place

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Am making sure i aint spending on what i dont need and enjoying the time off.
All this hustling and bustling, buy this and that...electronics that detract from quality time with family...actually getting to know and understand them.
I can imagine millienials going nuts not knowing how to interact with family yet alone themselves! Time to realize what life is truly about. Certainly ain't about grabbing, spending, facebook, texting instead of picking up the dam phone and talking, ipadcrap. Technology is great so long as you jeep it in its proper perspect. But with many, proper perspective aint in their vocabulary.
I can go on and on....must be a sign of how young and prettier I’m actually getting.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
N95 masks and work gloves on every job for the past couple weeks.

george.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Not really...

Im trying to conserve because dont remember how many i have in stock. Think i have less than a hundred.

I'm gonna do an inventory soon to see how many i have on hand.

I placed an n95 mask order several weeks ago and they never arrived

Reactions: Living The Dream

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’ve ordered full face shields and they’re actually close to getting here. I just ordered 3. We use the n95 and goggles now. All of that is for spraying. I’m doing that daily now. I was blessed to get n95’s at my HD. They couldn‘t believe it and asked where I got them.😳

Reactions: Giorgio

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Mostly Sheltering in Place.
When I go outside or do a job I wear an N-95 mask and gloves.
The gloves get tossed out when entering my vehicle.
I rotate between 2 masks; one gets disinfected and dried in the sun while wearing the other.

Reactions: BigG

steve_64

Nothing has changed for us except wings at the pub on Thursdays.
I'm pretty sure we have already had the virus.
I always keep my distance from people anyway but it's nice not having people looking over my shoulder as I pay for groceries.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
One of the most disgusting things my wife and I observed as we were hiking through a local nature preserve was the amount of disposable gloves and masks thrown on the ground. Mostly Asian people wearing these items walking in the park.

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I have a few in my basement I bought for a job a few years ago. They are still collecting dust.

Thankfully a buddy is giving me a new box! It’s only costing the use of my Dutch oven, good people they are. I’m hoping to get some tif the goat that’s going in that pot too!

My teams has respirators but we needed some to clean out an empty that I’m buying one an acre. So kinda nasty and lots of work to do outside with brush and pens so we wanted our friends to have something to wear.

steve_64

Thankfully a buddy is giving me a new box! It’s only costing the use of my Dutch oven, good people they are. I’m hoping to get some tif the goat that’s going in that pot too!

My teams has respirators but we needed some to clean out an empty that I’m buying one an acre. So kinda nasty and lots of work to do outside with brush and pens so we wanted our friends to have something to wear.
We are not suppose to do any landscaping or construction here. Can't even have a fire outside. People are calling the cops on each other.
Can't even go for a walk in the park or not suppose to. Stay at home order.

• Wow
Reactions: Fat Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
We are not suppose to do any landscaping or construction here. Can't even have a fire outside. People are calling the cops on each other.
Can't even go for a walk in the park or not suppose to. Stay at home order.

It’s not that bad here. It may get there we will definitely find out

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
Not really...

Im trying to conserve because dont remember how many i have in stock. Think i have less than a hundred.

I'm gonna do an inventory soon to see how many i have on hand.

I placed an n95 mask order several weeks ago and they never arrived
Not judging, but hospitals and first responders have nowhere near enough masks.

Even dentists and doctors who don't do life-saving procedures are donating their N95 masks to hospitals, police and fire departments.

We ran out at my job, so I have to use the same one... we put them in paper bags between uses.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio

Even dentists and doctors who don't do life-saving procedures are donating their N95 masks to hospitals, police and fire departments.

Part of the reason im trying to conserve is because ive been donating boxes of masks to high risk individuals.

I need to dig out the last of my stash today to see how many boxes i have left. Maybe 3 or 4.

ive got one clean mask left on the truck.

btw, did you know the Coronavirus is a hoax and Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself?

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G

We ran out at my job, so I have to use the same one... we put them in paper bags between uses.
That’s sad. Dentist and hygienist end up with funky particulates from working on teeth in there lungs

FredC

Village Idiot

sad

but I'll be keeping mine judgement or not

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom