what new comp to buy

FredC

Village Idiot
Why would you have a virus on your mac? Checked out the latest market share stats (corrected)? Understand the purpose of a virus? You might as well say nobody ever hacks your living room wall...not a good comparison since everyone has one...pet rocks, laser disc, AMC Gremlin, solar HWH, Prius?

Anyway I'm not an apple hater...I own several "apple" devices...even a mac. My daughter....due to the nature of her usage....uses all apple...........

Me...APPLE WOULD NOT WORK.................

It AMAZES me the number of people who will go out of their way TO LEARN AN OPERATING system..............cause with a mac that is what you are paying a PREMIUM for...the architecture/hardware hasn't been different for years....BUT WILL NOT TAKE THE SAME TIME to learn the OS they have been using for years.......that does the same f'n thing and more.....more often than not better

so what does your apple purchase get? Mid-range hardware at a premium with a so-so OS

want to be trendy yet pissed off some of your software doesn't work and you can't find drivers for your upgraded HW? Build your own f'n PC for 1/4 the cost and install a 2004 linux distro.............

YMMV

Last edited:
D

Denal

Dear Beeks you must purchase the one that suits your working. No doubt different types of computer are available. Much faster,much easier and more advance computers are in the market but try that suits your activities.

EDS

Name
Ed
Same computer for nearly 4 years and have never had an issue with it. No viruses and no need of an upgrade. I wish I could say the same for my hp that is a paper weight in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom