What odor does your client base like best in a prespray?

Ohhh that smells clean!

• Total voters

Greenie

some type of citrus was always good, but that GeniCare Clean-It smell was the lady killer.

Luke

Maybe some manufacturer can come up with a "vanilla" prespray. I read somewhere that women find it the most pleasing.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
NO Greenie...Genie Care makes a product called "Good Stuff""......

PRICEY....but the best ever!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No.1 here has been cinnamon spice from steam way. Ben that way for a long time but since prochem came out with the tropical florisil it has been flying out of here as every customer given the opton has picked that at least that's what i'm being told. Prochems Floral and CTI's Lemon and Air Fresh follow in that order. Most guys carry several and let the home owner pick.

I do have vanilla smell from bio-chem.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree

My wife wants some of that!

Do you have any samples of it?

lesterj2

Usually citrus for me but since I been using the GrandSlam they have been getting the MINT scent for free...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I agree with Greenie

Clean-it has the best fragrance of anything I've ever smelt..
Ramsey Steamette was good too as i recall

as far as custys, that's a tough one
It's so varied.
I've had custys comment on how "fresh and clean" MAX+ RTU dilutions of Ultrapac 711 smelled :shock:
(and ain't NOTHING "pleasing" about the smell of 711 to "me")
I honestly have custys comment often how they like Powerburst too.

On the other side of the scale, I've had custys choke and hack on d'lime based juices or other fragrances That "I" think are pleasant, non offensive

so I've taken to squirting an Aqua Velva spritz in the heating registers upon entering a doublewide to cover the smell of the Simple grEEn and pUrPle PoWEr prespray we use...

..L.T.A.

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
I have never had customers hack and cough at anything... Untill I used Fibermaxx's "PowerMaxx"

I thought it smelled great, but customers have been really complaining about it. Saying it makes them sick :|

I really don't want to stop using it, I love the stuff.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Greenie could help me out with the manufacturer of the product He gave me to try out.

It was a lemon scented booster (not orange) just for the scent I would use it again! I think It was made by Chem-Max..

I found it..on one of the most confusing websites ever..
Mfr: Chem Max
Blue Ribbon SubLime Solvent Booster

SRI Cleaning

Name
Anthony Firmani
I have had good comments and bad comments on the o2 prespray. I wish it could be toned down a bit. It kind of chokes me and gives me a headache. I have had customers say the same thing. It is a pleasant smell if it just wasnt so strong.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
lesterj2 said:
Brian Robison said:
Ladies love the lavender.
yeah lavender and chamomile... do they sell those fragrances...

Not sure...I just meant in general they like it.

Maybe one of the Hack supply guru genius' will get a clue?
Just love me will ya?

DRScrivner

The world will be a better place when we have a pre-spray that smells like "Grandma's Sugar Cookies".

vincent

Name
Vincent Sapp
baby powder per scent from bane.

1 oz per 100gal of water. Put it in your risne tank.

Sorry Vawter you can't use it.

RandyHilburn

We usually use Bridgepoint products - Adding 'Spice' deodorizer to the Flex prespray. However, the scent that typically gets the most positive coments is CTI Pros Choice 'Odor Eliminator.'

hogjowl

Idiot™
The difficult thing to contend with when asking cleaners what their customers like is the fact that most cleaners don't have the slightest idea. They usually equate what THEY like with being what their customers like.

For instance, I think the orange smell of the Judso's O2 prespray is what my customers like the most. I tell myself that this is the case because more of my customers have commented on how "clean" it smells over any other prespray I have used. However, the fact that I like the smell could have some bearing on my decision, AND the fact that Judson's is scented heavier than any prespray I have ever used my also have some impact.

Suppliers have always told me that they can't scent their presprays stronger, when I have complained about the lack of a pleasant fragrance once the product is placed into RTU dilutions, because they fear an overbearing fragrance. JJ's is the first to give me a product with the stronger fragrance. For me, that has been a good decision, because, like I said, my customers comment on it much more than anything else used to this point.

The fact that Judson's has an orange smell may, or may not, be inidicative that orange is the fragrance of choice of the majority of my customers. It could just as easily be an indicator that they just like having a noticable fragrance.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Some of you stupies just didn't get it.

It was about your PRESPRAY scent...............NOT a deodorizer!

RandyHilburn

Jimmy,

Prespray is not only a chemical category, but is also describes a process.

The subject question was associated with pole choices and client preferred prespray odors. Once you vote, it seems the logical direction of the thread could be off-the-shelf presprays scents, deodorizing scents or even scentless presprays. Not all 'stupies' read the question the same way.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Powerburst and its Ajax smell..................rub it on your genitals and wash your mouth out with it.......................

John Olson

Name
John Olson
yimmie I know what mikey asked. Your pre-spray can smell however you want. The products I listed can all be aded to your pre-spray or rinse. So in effect it doesn't matter what it smells like to begin with.

Greenie

C Pennington said:
ooopss I guess the ajax smell from power burst.

THAT'S IT!

I couldn't put my finger on the scent of PB, but it is Ajax.

O2 prespray is like getting a free deodorizer in every gallon, and a free add on scent, I don't see that as a negative.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom