What percentage of your business is from last minute callers?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Less than 5% here. We do try to work them in if at all possible (especially smaller jobs). During the heat of the season we sometimes will work right up to the time to report back to shop to fill &empty grab a sandwich and go to our nightly commercial cleaning.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
I wish I could handle those ASAP calls and I don't. However, as an O/O currently I can't always accommodate them. And finding an employee is a whole different issue here in San Fran. (At least for me.)

I wish I could accommodate them, as I hate loosing work and potential long term clients. And yes, I also hate opening the door to competitors that are able to quickly serve my existing clients. I am more than willing to come earlier or later than business hours, however, sometime that won't do. And yes,I have lost some clients, luckily not much, as most of my clients are willing to wait. I guess, personal, high quality dedicated service does have its advantages :winky:

Having multiple units/crews does have its advantages. Though being booked only 2-3 days in advance will surely freak me out.

steve_64

i get a lot, not sure about percentages but probably just less than half. i get a lot of the " my dog just crapped all over" or i have new furniture coming tomorrow could you do it today. then there is the "we are moving in tomorrow and the carpet looks like hell". even the "we just moved in but could you come clean it before we set up".

i get it all done though, somehow. well i may miss one or two on occasion. im an o/o.

honestly, i thrive on this stuff. i love being the hero.

i think by having so many rentals that i do im able to shuffle things around most of the time. i know which jobs i can push back when an emergency arises.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Good thing we have room on the schedule. Lots of calls to clean up after Seahawks parties.

Skittles + beer = colorful vomit.

C&S

Name
Scott
Good thing we have room on the schedule. Lots of calls to clean up after Seahawks parties.

Skittles + beer = colorful vomit.

Green beer makes green vomit, been the hero a few times for green carpet

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom