What should i look for in a orbital?

humble rug

Name
Sam
Hello friends, I need a good orbital floor machine that will solely be used to clean hand knotted rugs. Are there some general guidelines of what makes a good rug floor machine? I assume there's considerations like weight, speed, brush Type etc.. any direction here would be appreciated

Reactions: Bryce C

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Hello friends, I need a good orbital floor machine that will solely be used to clean hand knotted rugs. Are there some general guidelines of what makes a good rug floor machine? I assume there's considerations like weight, speed, brush Type etc.. any direction here would be appreciated
Orbital machines can be very hard on hand knotted rugs. I wouldn't recommend it.

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Mikey P

Administrator
On location or In Plant?

humble rug

Name
Sam
There are many ways to clean hand knotted rugs. What equipment and training do you have?
I have a wash pit, drying room, Dustin area, truck mount. The floor machin I inherited with the business needs to be replaced so I'm looking for a new one to use in the pit

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I have a wash pit, drying room, Dustin area, truck mount. The floor machin I inherited with the business needs to be replaced so I'm looking for a new one to use in the pit
I would go with a 175 with a tank and shampoo brush or a Cimex with soft brushes. Better than an orbital for that purpose in my opinion.

Name
Nate W.
I'd go with a Cimex as well.. It's almost idiot-proof and new employee-friendly when the time comes.. It's the Cadillac of scrubbers.. You can use just about any floor machine with the right brushes if your budget doesn't allow a Cimex.. I'd look for a used one in your area.. A couple people have used tuway pads under their floor machines for gentle agitation..

Reactions: Mikey P

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
He has all the bull crap he mentioned, what makes you think he can’t afford a brand spanking new Cimex? A guy in Northern Missouri has a nice used one for $2500. On Marketplace

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
For me that’s true because when it comes to that kinda stuff, I am a janitor. But, when you need something to make your operation smoother, there’s no time to wait for a deal. I drove to Missouri to buy a almost new Cimex for $2200, but ordered crb’s and Vibe new from Rick🤷🏼‍♂️

Name
Nate W.
For me that’s true because when it comes to that kinda stuff, I am a janitor. But, when you need something to make your operation smoother, there’s no time to wait for a deal. I drove to Missouri to buy a almost new Cimex for $2200, but ordered crb’s and Vibe new from Rick🤷🏼‍♂️

Should have bought a TOPS..................Do you even know?!?

Clueless......... :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom