What size Hydro Force jug do you prefer?

What HF jug do you prefer?

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Mytee wants to offer a roto molded option and would like to know what is more popular.

Most likely they will offer both(with access ports like the current 7 qt.)

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I've always used the 5 quart size. I don't suppose the larger size would fit in my Prochem holder that is mounted to my side door?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
7 quart......don't matter how hard you hit the breaks or turn a corner..it don't tip over......

steve g

Name
steve garrett
7qt baby!!! I love the added extra compacity, its nice to fill from the rear, whats wrong with the one we have now?? the only thing I would like is to have some type of better seal were the HF screws onto the top of the 7qt jug, there is always a bit of chem residue there. the only disadvantage to the 7qt jug I see is that its tuff to put in any sort of holder, with mine i just took some 2x4's and extended them past my shelf a bit but it looks kinda ghetto that way, it would be nice if someone made a professional looking holder for them, maybe I should just weld one up?? I like playing with the welder from time to time

Bob Foster

I like the 7 quart but could they make the 4 quart so you can fill it and stir it without removing the spray handle (like on the 7 quart) ALSO MAKE THE 4 QUART SO IT DOESN'T TIP AS EASY(like the 7 quart).

steve g

Name
steve garrett
oh yeah mikey when you talk to mytee, tell them their air movers are mytee pieces of shit

Greenie

7qt for sure, but with a few mods, always hated that the handle was tight on the fingers, could be 1" taller and fix all that, fill port should have been offset about 1" not centered, and it should have a raised collar, again about 1" where the lid screws on, that way you can get a full 7qt. in it if not 8qts. without it spilling. Raised and marked graduations would be a requirement as well, mold into it 2qt. 4 qt. 6 qt. etc... so even when the black ink wore off you could still see.

Mikey P

Administrator
Greenie said:
7qt for sure, but with a few mods, always hated that the handle was tight on the fingers, could be 1" taller and fix all that, fill port should have been offset about 1" not centered, and it should have a raised collar, again about 1" where the lid screws on, that way you can get a full 7qt. in it if not 8qts. without it spilling. Raised and marked graduations would be a requirement as well, mold into it 2qt. 4 qt. 6 qt. etc... so even when the black ink wore off you could still see.

Got that John?

Name
John LaBarbera
Hi Steve G,

I PM'ed you and have not got a response. Maybe I did it wrong. What is the problem with the air mover? How old? What's the model?

John

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I have the 5 qt. Never seen the 7 qt. I would love to be able to fill it without taking off everything.
Note to self, 7 is better than 5.
I seem to remember the wife saying the same thing. Hmm :?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom