What size tee jet for the Hydrofoce sprayer?

Greenie

Good point, Brian reminds me....are we talking about ford or chevy....lots of guns out there, is it a genuine Hydro-Force or Uncle Sal's or one of the many clones?

Some room for variables here.

I know at 300-400 psi an 80 is fine, at 800 psi it's a bit wide, and a 65 will be your friend. Wet shoes suck.

Name
Ron lippold
why in the living hell are we still funking around with these hydro soakers get a boss sprayer or if your a girl get a multi sprayer. hardball protector bottles are perfect for the multi :shock:

Mikey P

Administrator
Ron Lippold said:
why in the living hell are we still funking around with these hydro soakers get a boss sprayer or if your a girl get a multi sprayer. hardball protector bottles are perfect for the multi :shock:

says the man with the 024 jetted wand..

Greenie

08 is good, but something larger will only help you draw even better at high temps, and move faster.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
My new HF has a quick connect down line of the chemical draw. I was thinking about adding 3’ of line and a small jet 6001 0r 60015 for pre spraying Upholstery. Do you think it would work with that small of jet?

Name
jack zerkie
I have mine set up with quick release ends and use some from my exterior pressure cleaning 06 -08 and never a tip problem,also easy to find at Lowes and paint stores. jack z.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom