What sprayer do you use to apply fabric protection?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
I thought one of the Pepsi style sprayers would work good... there are some good ones for sale through a banner I clicked here. I just know the pump ups always get protector left in them and the clog up with bits of dried protector. The omni pro was nice, and you could easily run water through it to rinse it out and the battery lasted forever.

How long can you leave protector in an air compressor powered sprayer and what are the effects of spraying protector at 100 psi? I thought you were supposes to apply at 50psi?

Tankmaster

You can easily add a 1/4 turn small ball valve between your spray gun and the hose end. This allows you to reduce the pressure when the sprayer is fully charged and open up the valve as pressure drops. At P.D.S. (professional dispensing systems), we have this option on any sprayer. We are happy to answer any questions regarding the type of sprayers using PEPSI tanks. Many will note that finding the used tanks are getting harder now due to the Home Brewers buying thousands of these to KEG their home made beers. Even with 25 years in the industry and contacts in every state and Canada, it took us 2 1/2 months to get and order of tanks in. This compared with a Week or less in the past.

Have a good one. Hope this helped your question.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
the electric plug-in Multi-Sprayer has been good so far.

Lippold turned me on to it and i have been very pleased with it so far.

Recently started using a backpack for pre-spraying carpets. So now I use the Multi-sprayer almost exclusively for fabric protector and upholstery cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom