What sprayer to buy?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
A sprayer to put pre-spray down with...........
'
what is a good one and who has it.........

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
no I was using a hydro force and it broke and I really don't want to go down that road again so I was thinking on trying something different and was wondering what everyone else is using

G

Multi Sprayer- Batter version.

Mike Vernon is a nice guy with a good price on them. I even told him that Mike told me about him, but the price went up. Don't know why.

G

I use a battery multisprayer. I have the big one that charges an a 110 wall circuit. We charge it every couple days.

Dave

Greenie

No way....I would just buy another hydro-soaker, andwhile youa re at it get one of Rex's white 40º pressure washing tips. TIME IS MONEY!

I can hose down a room in 60 sec. can't do that with a lil' elec. toy.

Rex Tyus

Over spray is actually reduced with the pressure washer tip as it is a heavier pattern. More accurate also.

Steve1

Hydroforce all the way, if you think its a hydrosoaker then you dont know how to use it, rookie.

Greenie

pepsi can was good for all kinds of stuff, just not my main HWE prespray, i would tear through cans too quick, Hydrosoaker was the tool for me.

There is a certain amount of moisture you want to put down per yard, and you have to consider the fiber density, thicker = more juice.

Mikey P

Administrator
9 to 1 HF.

My non adjustables have been running for years.

Keep the heat below 200 and dont use yogurt presprays and all it good.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
go find an old porty and use it outside the door.... plug it in outside...

i have been using that, but i am thinking about going back to the hydra-hoe

besides then its easier on the brain for chem mixing...mines a 10 gallon tank...so if i need 3 oz a gallon boom 30oz... not what about this rate or this or that, which tip which aahhahahahahha

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
electric or battery multi-sprayer.
The ONLY draw back to them is the 2gal jug is small for many jobs.
HF(?) has a larger capacity (3gal) and is a different style than the multi-sprayer. It's also easier to mix powders with because of the WIDE tank opening.
We grab it more often than not.
The smooth exterior shell also makes it easier to clean

HF=JUNK
vEEgs uses pee-water pre-sprays (and a thimble full at that) and employs a 25 step scrub and post Dobs method on anything but clean carpets.
He'd get the same results spraying soft water.
(which is what he's actually spraying most)
That's why he doesn't know the Hydrosoaker is a POS

Greenie, weren't you pushing pEpsI cans for awhile?

..L.T.A.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Battery Multi-Sprayer with Hydro-Force-type trigger. Up-size quick-connects. Tee and valve so you don't have to remove wand to prime. 11006 tip.

Greenie

You can judge a man's worth by his ability to figure out a 9:1 Hydrosoaker.

Had the "revolution" adjustable, too finicky, but the fixed ration dema injectors are solid.

Just don't go dumping scoops of powder into the jug and shake it red neck style, gotta have a premix jug, then transfer. and rinse the thing out every so often, it's a simple suction operated device.

I used pepsi sprayers all the time, just not for my main prespray.

And when we did big commercial with the Xerion solutions and bonnets, Doug's 10 gal porty with 100' of solution line an a fine tip spray gun was a money maker.

Name
BradFenstermaker
HF 9:1 tip. I have the old style non adjustable. Works good as long as she doesn't get to hot.

Premix in a small bucket and funnel in with kneehigh as filter.

Jim England

sprayer

Our 5 gallon clear tank with measures, battery electric sprayer, it will spray about 30,000 square feet before needing recharge, adjustable pressure from 20 to 95 psi, large opening for mixing, can put a bucket heater in it to reheat pre-spray, has three filters, one in the tank, two on the wand, has wheels, collapsible handle, can be used as a back pack sprayer. See it at:
www.smart-cleaning-solutions.com/site/1 ... 23-9369405

Current price $349.00

Jim England
smart-cleaning-solutions.com

Rex Tyus

Greenie said;
Just don't go dumping scoops of powder into the jug and shake it red neck style,

HEY! I resemble that remark.

Dirk, the white supersoaker tip is just a 40 deg pressure washer nozzle. Available almost anywhere.

Happy soaking

Rex Tyus

Jim said
Our 5 gallon clear tank with measures, battery electric sprayer, it will spray about 30,000 square feet before needing recharge,

I am assuming you are talking about the battery being recharged vs the 5 gallon tank. 5 gallons of prespray wouldn't treat a bedroom for me.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I have 2 multisprayers, good for protectors but presprays need to be put down heavier. Hydroforce is the only way to go.

Steve1

Multisprayer may be O.K. for protector but LAME for prespray, must have 300+psi to put down

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom