What sprayer to buy?

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Maybe in a Hydroforce you need 300 psi. Multisprayer works fine for me.

I went through 2 different types of inline sprayers. Adjustable and Non-adjustable. I rinsed them out at least twice a week. They still stopped drawing less than six months later. That is when I switched to a Multisprayer.

im thinking of rigging my porty to have an exclusive 100 feet of hose for prespray, powered right from the truck. i use it on bigger jobs where i will be needing atleast 5 gallons of prespray....................... is that stuff poisonous, only if you drink it i always say.

Greenie

Don't joke about filters and such, most guys can't tell youw hat size jets they are running, and some can't tell you how many jets are on their wand.

G

I have a HF sprayer sitting my garage...long story, but some juice turned to jelly and clogged the sucker up. I won't mention the product.

I then bought a Spraymaster adjustable and love it!

Bryan Irvin

I've been using the Omni Pro Rechargable sprayer for 7 months now with no problems. It comes with a van charger, and a charge lasts forever.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I think this is an intelligent sprayer design.
5 Gal. Rechargable with 10 hours of spray time & built-in recharger.
Wide lid for easy mixing. 6 inch wheels for easy handling.
myteespray.gif

Larry Cobb
Mikey Board Supporting Member

Attachments

• myteespray.gif
    myteespray.gif
    12.9 KB · Views: 157

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
OK I'm liken that..........

I like the wide lid and the basket for caring spotters

what kind of psi does it put out
is it a d/c charger (does it come with it) and how long is the cord

warranty ??

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jim;

It's a 45 PSI ShurFlo pump. 1 year warranty. Built-in AC charger.

I don't have the foggiest idea of the cord length. :roll:

Larry Cobb

JohnnyV

Ok Geniuses and Geniusets'....Here's a cheap Chemical mixer for ya to get those powders ready to go quick so's they won't clog your HydraForce. Take an Empty 6-8lb powder jug......Go to the Hardware Store and get yourself a Metal Paintmixer that goes in a Drill. Drill a Hole in the Lid of the Powder Jug. Get the hottest water you can, start out with just a little. The lid is just to keep it from flying all over.......put your cordless drill on it and let her rip. Keep adding Hot water til fully mixed. Pour into HydroForce, Fill with Hot water and Shake to mix. Works Great. Old Mixer Blades also work great in smaller containers...Just chuck em up in your drill and mix away.

Demien

Pleasanton, Ca. (just east of San Francisco)
Name
Demien lucero
Hey Jim,
To fix the hydroforce you need a rebuild kit which consists of a small spring,a small bead and a tiny o-ring. the kits are available from any supplier and take take about 3 minutes to repair. I'd stick to the inline sprayer, you need a larger volume of prespray down on the carpeting to lubricate the soil off the fiber. In my experience inline sprayers are the best way to do it.
Demien

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom