What stain is the hardest to remove?

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Brent said:
Permanent stains are the toughest.

What do you consider permanent?

I have seen old red dye, marker and other things left behind for years removed by people that know what they are doing.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Wood stain/finish... for sure, but the permanent ones come close.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Plant stains I hit with vol. 40 and cover with plastic, works great!

J

jojo bamboo

The one that been there for awhile and the husband, wife, & housekeeper
has tryed to get out with who-knows-what.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
just about any spot where the owner "helped us out" by slamming the spot with a few dozen home spotting products and push that ink, mustard, nail polsih, paint into the base of the carpet I really like it when they scrub the crap out of the carpet

AshleyMckendree

Supportive Member
Name
Ashley Mckendree
Ive always found wood stains not that bad.

Powdered wood bleach always works for me... no discoloration so far. Just takes 4/5 applications.

tim

Hair dye and orange medicine, orange medicine that has been vomited and worked on. These have been my toughest challenges.

BUSY BEE

wood furniture stains. I don't even bother trying to get 'em out, I patch 'em for extra $$$$ :lol:

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
rhyde said:
just about any spot where the owner "helped us out" by slamming the spot with a few dozen home spotting products and push that ink, mustard, nail polsih, paint into the base of the carpet I really like it when they scrub the crap out of the carpet

Isn't this 100% of customers?

Greenie

Surprised more didn't say Mustard and Curry, I just was patient enough for those, and never felt comfortable with mam' I'm gonna leave this light with you and in two days it should be gone.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Larry B said:
rhyde said:

Isn't this 100% of customers?

We had a new customer who didn't tough the wine spill except to blot up the excess liquid. All I did was hit with a little Pog and some prespray and bammm, popped it out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom