What the hell is wrong with me

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
In the broadest sense, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual.

A parasite is an organism that lives on or inside another organism to the detriment of the host organism

I don't see it.

Stalking is a term used to describe unwanted attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others

The last one could be you.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
FCC said:
Brian Robison said:
In the broadest sense, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual.

[quote:34or8ofe]A parasite is an organism that lives on or inside another organism to the detriment of the host organism

I don't see it.

Lol where do I start? The subs, the marketing, ........

Oh and not all parasites are detrimental to the host.

Stalking is a term used to describe unwanted attention by individuals (and sometimes groups of people) to others

The last one could be you.[/quote:34or8ofe]

I've tried to help you as much as I can dipshit. The only reason I replied to your little Mary Kay thread is you chose to mention my name.....or did you forget? Yes I know what was on your previous site. Did you forget you like to post it alot. That is called an "attention whore" so I guess you can add that too after you look it up for the proper definition.

Now if you would like my honest input on your site just ask............[/quote]

I think you have made me out to be something I'm not.
Anyway, thanks for the help with everything. I always welcome honest input.

I just think things and I type them out here. What's wrong with that?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Good stuff Fred except for the anal and oral references.
Your a smart guy but you may have issues.
I'm here for ya bro.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Just give it to a pro Brian. Someone that you like their work visually and can help organize the pages for better seo like Fred is saying. Find some sites that you like, they'll be able to do something like it in no time.

Then you can mess around with it all you like. Keep a copy of the original.

And I agree again, why ask carpet cleaners. Go to a web design forum and get feedback there.

Albert

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I think Fred is one of those really smart computer guys who finds it necessary to be an asshole while he helps you with crap you would never learn.

You know the kind.
"You don't know what a gigabyte is?? sigh, alright dumbass I'' go over it one more time."

I'm kinda gettin attached to him.
course all the gay innuendoes scare me a little.

I enjoy doing the site my self and trying to use my said amazing marketing mind :roll: to make it pleasurable to the female eye.
What pisses me off is I don't have the talent or knowledge to do what my head wants it to do.
I am pretty sure I wouldn't be able to explain it to anyone either. Yes, because I am a dipshit, Fred.

Fred, is this your site?

http://www.fredscarpetservice.com/

what the hell kinda name is that for a cc company?

I get the feeling I am playing with fire.

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Brian
If your site is getting you jobs, don’t mess with it. I don’t really understand your marketing. How can you reinforce all those warm cozy fellings if you are sending out subs and taking %50 of the money? Well, it seems to be working for you and that’s fine. Personally, I think your business model would be better suited to commercial work. If you want my 2 cents hire an appointment setter then go and sell janitorial and commercial carpet cleaning.

PS. Don’t do the Mary Kay add on sale thing with commercial prospects.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
ACE said:
Brian
If your site is getting you jobs, don’t mess with it. I don’t really understand your marketing. How can you reinforce all those warm cozy fellings if you are sending out subs and taking %50 of the money? Well, it seems to be working for you and that’s fine. Personally, I think your business model would be better suited to commercial work. If you want my 2 cents hire an appointment setter then go and sell janitorial and commercial carpet cleaning.

PS. Don’t do the Mary Kay add on sale thing with commercial prospects.

I hired my little brother to do pre inspections and will be selling to commercial accounts as well.
I am going to get a page for commercial accounts and business cards to match.

The warm fuzzys are for the guys around here who do quality work for me and I trust them.
Out of the area is a bit more of a crap shoot (pun) but I can (as I hope you can) tell pretty much if a guy is a dirtbag over the phone.
I also get guys from this board who for the most part are quality guys.

My site is getting me jobs but my reports are telling me more people are visiting and not scheduling.
I know I will never get 100%, no body will, but I want to always do better.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
rctpks said:
He has always helped me, without beating me up.

Brian are you sure you're not dumber than you look? (which would be quite a feat :p )

:mrgreen:

The dumber I get the dumber I look. It's always a horse race.

He probably doesn't mind helping out the retarded as much so you would get "special" treatment.
:lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Well, You finally came around to using my quote button.

Now just implement some of my other stuff and you'll spend less on marketing while you fatten your bottom line.

My marketing is recession proof and has been kicking ass for me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dave Yoakum said:
Well, You finally came around to using my quote button.

Now just implement some of my other stuff and you'll spend less on marketing while you fatten your bottom line.

My marketing is recession proof and has been kicking ass for me.

"Your" free qoute button? Like you invented that?
But thanks for the idea. :wink:

You can steel mine off my site if you want...it's way better than yours. 8) :mrgreen:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
What's wrong with you is your feminine attitude wanting to sell Mary Kay has made you a finicky little biatch. :mrgreen:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
C'mon Brian, just givin you da business. :wink:

If you didn't have the woman and the jacket monkeys we would all think you're one of danny's people.

Not that there is anything wrong with that!

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Seems hard to read. Not balanced.
Your "Carpet Cleaning" link, the square one, seems lost. Doesn't stand out at all. Considering you have the carpet cleaning link inthe picture at the bottom, just delete it.
AS for the Carpet Cleaning page, its your Child Safe page actually (I thought I was going to a carpet cleaning description page), you've got all that space for that copy, and you have that small scroll box. Just put the copy right on the page. My clients that told me what they liked about my site was the information about what I'm doing. There is none of that on your page. I see that that particular page is to tell them about Child/Pet Safety. Put a clear link to your Cleaning services on that page so they can click on that after they finish reading about safety.

Too many link bars on your home page. Gotta keep it simple for folks.

Your Name "Priority" is getting lost in the dark colours of the picture on your home page. MOve it to the right side of the picture, more clear area.

I think you should get your video up front and centre. Use that more. That's a great video and will sell you a lot better if they don't have to search for it. Scrap the picture of the ditsy family and put your video up there.

Try the Free Offers and Quick Quote links towards the bottom.

On your Services Page, your Housecleaning pic is not coming up.
What's New page, "Big Jim is 20 years old" pic is not showing

Call Today For Your Appointment
I'd make that a different colour than black. and your phone number. It has an unfinished look to it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ok, I took your advice, Ron.

I just need to make some copy on the carpet cleaning page.
I think I have some, somewhere.

I like the vid on the top of the front page as well.

Thanks again,

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron,
I still think you need to get rid of "Mr. Happy"
Ever think about changing him to be a little bit more clean?

Put this guy on the body of a better drawn cartoon to make it look professional.

happy-face-300x300.gif

Maybe I'll work on something for ya.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
FCC said:
You're a fruad and a parasite....I already told you. Given recent events I would add closet homo to the list.

LOL

Keep changing the site it makes people keep looking

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
The quick quote button is either in the wrong place, or too big, I personally don't like it.

Well I don't like you. I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE EYE WITH A BALL POINT PEN!!!

All joking aside its a lot better than the first version I ever saw. But I think if you make that quote button a little bit smaller to not cover the border of the navigation bar it may look a smidge better. Good job!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Thanks,
I wanted it to stand out a bit so I let it over lap but it kinda looks like a mistake.

My daughter said the same thing and I am pretty sure you both are on the same mentality level.
Course, she is 13.

I will see what I can do.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom