Bill Soukoreff
"Hence water usage must be minimised- 100psi as an absolute max!"

Man, I am glad this board doesn't want me to know that! :shock:

Bob Foster

davinci_rocket_scientists.jpg

Able 1

Name
Keith
Maybe how to spell! I keep reading this poor spelling and i'm starting to believe it how bout yuo!

Bring bac that spel chech!

Keith

Bob Foster

What you need to know that is wrong with this picture that this board wants you to know?
sliders.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
waste of time posting here?

waste of time posting here?

Alan you got to be kidding me, if you had half a brain you'd be able to see that the people here, most of all Green Glides, have done nothing but try and help your ignert ass with your project.

Let me givve you the tip of a life time.

Go back to a full time job and leave the entrepreneurial ventures to folks with the half of the brain that controls clear vision and common sense.

Be honest, just how long have you had Bristor whispering in your ear?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
This was his original post before he went ballistic:

Another in the field Testimonial by Frank, Thanks for sharing with everyone!

Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:36 am Post subject:
Ok, quick little response from yours truly as well...

Reading thru the comments I have to agree with Aussiejohn in that no-one has made any mention about water PRESSURE/FLOW RATES; why is that, guys? You can have all the airflow and lift in the world, but blasting a Flotex carpet with 100+psi is ridiculous as it is a very dense and impervious matting, not carpet!! Hence water usage must be minimised- 100psi as an absolute max! All that will happen otherwise is splash-back with water everywhere except where you want/need it to be!

MickE was also right in mentioning the TwinVac Slider from AL @ qcsliders.com. This guy (AL) is bordering on genius for getting off his butt and developing a range of slides for different carpet faces; one type of slide only just does not cut it, and until such time as MickE convinced me to try them out, I would not have thought they made that great a difference other than making wand usage easier. Take a look at this particular slide that's been developed with these low piles in mind and you'd notice the twin rows of quite small holes along it's face as well as the fact that they are all slightly angled... clever engineering, extremely well made and seems to make quite a difference to the end result over a naked or Glided wand.

Mind you, this is just an impression at the moment, stay tuned until after the 12/10/08 when I put all the different Sliders/Glides through their paces at the Advantage Group field day and get some more definitive data on dry times under controlled conditions!

Having said that, the TwinVac slider is by far and away seemingly the most efficient water removing device I've used in 20years of CC'ing when it comes to low pile, direct stick carpets. It's not any easier on the body mind you, but holy crap, can it dry or what (subjectively speaking!) and not over-priced to boot- even my first ever job with this attachment a couple of months ago on a commercial low-level loop pile Polyprop resulted in one very awed customer who had never seen his carpet look so good or feel so dry, and I was the 6th carpet cleaner through the place in 4 years! Also left me horribly impressed with my own bad self and made me feel like I'd just purchased the latest and greatest truckmount instead of my ol' faithful Prochem Performer! Honestly felt like I was on max speed with a bigger blower on 5 metres of hose instead of the 45 I'd laid out to do the job!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom