What TM would you take home from MF5?

Free MFTM (that means Mike Fest Truck Mount in BB talk)

• Total voters

lance

The D-XT is now my standard for slide-ins. Now that I cleaned with the Z-XT I can't wait to use the D. Saw it connections las vegas in 2007.

Also, if it's good enough for Walt it's probably good enough for a lot of cleaners.

Chads

Supportive Member
I voted for the genisis but that el diablo was a really nice pretty simple machine. Had very nice vac and heat and they just kept it pretty simple.

Becker

Name
Becker
CU has a pretty nice set up, at least it pictures well.

He should be proud of his rig, I recall his home made TM 2 or 3 MFs ago.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Well.. since I already have the Old El Diablo I voted to get Larry's Mytee TM :lol:

Seriously- the Diablos are very simple, good heat, good vac for single wand. Cost wise, and fixing possible problems I think it is a fair choice.

If you really had no money issues and always (meaning every single job) wanted to dual wand, I think the vortex or the Genesis might be my choice.

Zee

Walt

For the money - Judson. Probably the best long term investment. I bet you don't have to worry about anything not working right for years. Very, very, very simple.

For the money with Heat - Masterblend. Can't go wrong with a honda - very hot.

For Power - the genesis took the show. Did you try dualing with it? Worked great. (BTW - DXT is not as hot as that machine - that was freaky hot)

I would leave that V alone. Too much cancer on the doors, Exhaust diverter looked fried, and way too loud

Name
Nate W.
Wow, I read that topic too fast. I thought it said, "What would you take home from MF5?". I know a lot guys would have said the bartender Jennifer. Damn perverts. I still love my babysitter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom