What to do...Akward Position

S

sam miller

Walt said:
I'm impressed with the replies on this thread. Most guys would run from this, or insult the poor lady.

We've got some real professionals on this board - ready to rise to the challenge and really help someone. Almost makes me misty eyed. This is why Stanley and ChemDry will never have anything on industrious and caring owner operators.

Ya we just dont like to turn down money and we have the Hero's complex we can fix it and help at the same time its like when my wife calls and say Honey can You????

If we say No were emasculated defeated worms! If we say Yes were Superman! Who do You want to be???

The guy with the stinky machine! :shock: :shock:

PS that stain looks like a Puppies head :!:

Goomer

Name
Frank Mendo
sam miller said:
PS that stain looks like a Puppies head :!:

128778314383270342.jpg

Chris A

Name
Chris
Bob Foster said:
Walt said:
I'm impressed with the replies on this thread. Most guys would run from this, or insult the poor lady.

We've got some real professionals on this board - ready to rise to the challenge and really help someone. Almost makes me misty eyed. This is why Stanley and ChemDry will never have anything on industrious and caring owner operators.

True that Walt. But then look at this sick remark from this snot-nosed punk made in light of this sad situation. That has to be one of the most tasteless remarks I have ever seen on this board.

FredC said:
Is she hot? You didn't say..........

Oh relax Bob, if you can't laugh about this stuff you shouldn't be in this business. Btw, I would walked on that job in half a second rather than expose myself to liability by cleaning it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I went to a guys house kind of in the woods a few months back (keep in mind I have access to TMs).

When I walked in the smell hit me....my feet stuck to the floor. There were piles of things all over the place (hoarder).

The dude was about 400 lbs, from his feet to his knees there were sores all over his legs.

He wanted me to clean the carpet....I said it had to be replaced. (The house neeed to be burned down)

Sometimes when it's that bad you either need to do it right (which most wont pay for) or walk letting them know how to do it right.

Trying to clean it can make the situtation so much worse. Even the weakest of people can be sue happy...or are taken care of by people that are.

You need to watch your back no matter how "helpless" someone may appear.

No need to lose the business over the feel good factor.

Wanna do it right?....Call the authorities.

jstucky said:
So go to do Estimate the other day..New one for me..Felt terrible for her as a human being but also got to think from logical/business standpoint here.

Gal is wheelchair bound...36..not sure what health problems are...I go into apartment to the MOST awful ammonia smell i have ever smelled it made my eyes water. Almost turned around and left but she was proceeding to crawl out of her bedroom with a blanket draped over her. She said she spends most of the day on the computer..crawls around alot instead of using wheelchairs...

as you can tell from pick....that is in front of the computer...lots of poop..there is a 5x8 area that is has to be just puree urine soaked...i can't even guess how deep...

she is in complete denial...said it's all food and beverage spills?? ha...sorry it's not funny but come on lady..i'm trying to work with u here and help u out...her vacuum wasn't doing well...she has DOUSED the carpet with vinegar and baking soda for odor and her NICE vacuum was all plugged and coated underneath with POOP, wet and chunky baking soda and only God knows what else...not cleaning for her for 2 or 3 weeks and we cleaned her vac SPOTLESS...she wants it back but no way lady...either wait till we clean it or rip it out to put a nice vac on it..

Stanley tried to clean it and got none of the yellow out...insulted her and laughed at her (which i'm guessing was to get her to not call back) she called SS boss and he said we can't clean it but we can clean ur couch..haha couch looks brand new...ha!

so my dad (my boss) is trying to ignore confrontation...she gave us her dads cell number for estimate..my dad calls him and asked if any incontinence problems of peeing or pooping on carpet. he said that she said absolutely not it's soda and food spills by computer...and that they have sprayed vinegar and baking soda to "freshen" up the room..my dad doesn't want to call this guys daughter a liar but i gotta take action here...

my dad says by $20 shop vac get gloves on...vacuum up all that poop...toss the shop vac...no prespray...rinse only...scrub with 175 and rinse heavy again...i don't even know what to do...call dhs..or her landlord?? i do alot of work for her landlord and should probably inform her this lady is going to causing some damage to subflooring and who knows what else..

the odor is so unreal in this place...lady is home alllll the time...pees and poops on the carpet...but does not want to give up yet in life and wants to try and live still on her own...she says just make it better..she says she understands stains will not all come out...no shit huh lady...

so advice please?? call landlord..give her vacuum back and run??

please help..

i'm trying to be as compassionate as possible as a human being but come on i either have to just walk away or take some drastic measures or somethin...should i call her dad back and have him meet me to look at it?? she is going to leave apartment for 24 hours when we clean so she won't crawl around on the carpet...

IMAG0264.jpg

Thats a job for Slop and Gobble !

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Leslie Judson Jones said:
jstucky said:
So go to do Estimate the other day..New one for me..Felt terrible for her as a human being but also got to think from logical/business standpoint here.

Gal is wheelchair bound...36..not sure what health problems are...I go into apartment to the MOST awful ammonia smell i have ever smelled it made my eyes water. Almost turned around and left but she was proceeding to crawl out of her bedroom with a blanket draped over her. She said she spends most of the day on the computer..crawls around alot instead of using wheelchairs...

as you can tell from pick....that is in front of the computer...lots of poop..there is a 5x8 area that is has to be just puree urine soaked...i can't even guess how deep...

she is in complete denial...said it's all food and beverage spills?? ha...sorry it's not funny but come on lady..i'm trying to work with u here and help u out...her vacuum wasn't doing well...she has DOUSED the carpet with vinegar and baking soda for odor and her NICE vacuum was all plugged and coated underneath with POOP, wet and chunky baking soda and only God knows what else...not cleaning for her for 2 or 3 weeks and we cleaned her vac SPOTLESS...she wants it back but no way lady...either wait till we clean it or rip it out to put a nice vac on it..

Stanley tried to clean it and got none of the yellow out...insulted her and laughed at her (which i'm guessing was to get her to not call back) she called SS boss and he said we can't clean it but we can clean ur couch..haha couch looks brand new...ha!

so my dad (my boss) is trying to ignore confrontation...she gave us her dads cell number for estimate..my dad calls him and asked if any incontinence problems of peeing or pooping on carpet. he said that she said absolutely not it's soda and food spills by computer...and that they have sprayed vinegar and baking soda to "freshen" up the room..my dad doesn't want to call this guys daughter a liar but i gotta take action here...

my dad says by $20 shop vac get gloves on...vacuum up all that poop...toss the shop vac...no prespray...rinse only...scrub with 175 and rinse heavy again...i don't even know what to do...call dhs..or her landlord?? i do alot of work for her landlord and should probably inform her this lady is going to causing some damage to subflooring and who knows what else..

the odor is so unreal in this place...lady is home alllll the time...pees and poops on the carpet...but does not want to give up yet in life and wants to try and live still on her own...she says just make it better..she says she understands stains will not all come out...no shit huh lady...

so advice please?? call landlord..give her vacuum back and run??

please help..

i'm trying to be as compassionate as possible as a human being but come on i either have to just walk away or take some drastic measures or somethin...should i call her dad back and have him meet me to look at it?? she is going to leave apartment for 24 hours when we clean so she won't crawl around on the carpet...

IMAG0264.jpg

Thats a job for Slop and Gobble !

Now I see where that name comes from. :lol:

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Excuse me in regards to the 100 psi porty.

I DO have a porty that is 500-600 psi with good flow!! Thank you very much but if I had only a 100 psi porty I wouldn't be attempting to do this..

And since I DO have access to stellar chems such as JuDsOn and other companies I should get this done pretty sucessfully!!

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Ponyboy Curtis said:
Steam clean deodorize and disinfect and as Bob mention put down a plastic mat so next time it won't be as bad.

Shit happens, this is nothing compared to sewage backflow.

I agree with the dude that is having an identify crisis!!

No chit! :mrgreen: Try being in ankle high water from a sewage backflow. Or cleaning a trauma job that was a few weeks old.

Either help the lady out and do what you can and what's right .... or walk away from the job.

Chris A

Name
Chris
ya but on a cat 3 your ripping everything out! Not leaving it in place just trying to make it better...

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Chris Adkins said:
ya but on a cat 3 your ripping everything out! Not leaving it in place just trying to make it better...

Depends who you work for........ :shock: Ivebeensold

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
jstucky said:
Excuse me in regards to the 100 psi porty.

I DO have a porty that is 500-600 psi with good flow!! Thank you very much but if I had only a 100 psi porty I wouldn't be attempting to do this..

And since I DO have access to stellar chems such as JuDsOn and other companies I should get this done pretty sucessfully!!

My bad. Even with your powerful eqt, it still needs cut the fook out.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom