What to do what to do what to do...

hogjowl

Idiot™
You clearly place more importance in your off time pleasure than you do your customers. That’s your choice and I’m not faulting you.
I would have been here waiting on her text or call. And I’d be there cleaning TODAY.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You clearly place more importance in your off time pleasure than you do your customers. That’s your choice and I’m not faulting you.
I would have been here waiting on her text or call. And I’d be there cleaning TODAY.
Seriously though, you're right. His choice, I would have done as you and been anxiously waiting.

Mike made the right move for himself and shouldn't be faulted for it.

HOWEVER I'd have called Carpet Cops and been cleaned today. 😉

Name
Jeff T
My golden rule?
ALWAYS confirm ; name, address, ph #, work to be preformed....
Doesn’t matter if I can drive to their home with my eyes closed, or mentally see the entire job...
Just ask me how I’ve come to this conclusion.

Mikey P

Administrator
101 miles.. Screenshot_20210814-173726.pngPXL_20210814_233147189.PANO.jpgPXL_20210814_195840982.MP.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I don't work on the weekends so if somebody's going to beg and plead to screw up my free time they're going to have to play by my rules

And my piss poor memory.

Feel free to report me for a code of conduct violation according to the Waldo rule of broke dick laws.

Oh and quit stalking me Sam Miller you're making me sick

Mikey P

Administrator
"I got a call from a lady who needed something done on a weekend so we pushed it out to this coming Saturday"

Why didn't you tell her about your weekend

Because I'm a softy and I guess I like her mother-in-law but maybe you need to hang out with Sam and Waldo and Chad and Vince this weekend since you seem to have this never-ending boner to pick with me

FredC

Village Idiot
Because I'm a softy and I guess I like her mother-in-law but maybe you need to hang out with Sam and Waldo and Chad and Vince this weekend since you seem to have this never-ending boner to pick with me
:headscratch:

I'm just wondering why if that's your policy you didn't stick to it............and then after you make the exception didn't uphold your end of the contract

Reactions: hogjowl

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I don't work on the weekends so if somebody's going to beg and plead to screw up my free time they're going to have to play by my rules

And my piss poor memory.

Feel free to report me for a code of conduct violation according to the Waldo rule of broke dick laws.

Oh and quit stalking me Sam Miller you're making me sick
What is it with carpet cleaners and weekends. lol

Do they forget they operate a service business or what? Some residential (I see Stanley out all day) and for sure commercial clients prefer weekends.

Work when there is work and take time off during the week. What primadonnas!
🙄

Mikey P

Administrator

Do they forget they operate a service business or what? Some residential (I see Stanley out all day) and for sure commercial clients prefer weekends.

🙄
I hope you're happy that I'm missing church tomorrow because of her.

• Wow
Reactions: Desk Jockey

Hack Attack

Name
Dan

🙄
Monday and Tuesday are "my weekends"

1st day of coming weekend starts at 7am doing carpets at a local bar for 2hrs, then taking the boat out

Back
Top Bottom