What to do, What to do

John Watson

Now that my Helen and I are phasing out the physical labors of doing the actual work we do for our clients. (yesterday we did a $900 leather cleaning job) Fri I do a carpet Inspection and clean an MT rental that our "Guy" couldn't fit into his schedule (he had a week blocked off) With our clients that have rentals, we have promised them a 3-4 day lead time on MT prevaced units.

Other than that we aint doing nothing cept watching the paint dry.Both of our arms and shoulders are sore today from what we did yest.

Flippen phones been buzy, got 3 jobs to get booked and scheduled. Got 2 10x30 storage units of stuff to sell,giveaway, or trash, got a classB motor home we got on E bay comming. Our days of watching the grandkids just changed again to MT&W that gives us T,F,Sat &Su to sightsee an play like tourists.

I aint got nothing to complain about or anyone that will listen, OH Well

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
John Watson said:
Other than that we aint doing nothing cept watching the paint dry.Both of our arms and shoulders are sore today from what we did yest.

whenever I get like that, John, I find things to do that make me feel like a kid again...
Like egging the neighbors house or blowing up their mail box... :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Bob Foster

And murdering innocent cute little barn swallows that have little babies waiting for their momma....

Becker

Name
Becker
If you are not apart of the labor of the cleaning anymore be sure to pick up a hobby to stay in shape.

You'll be suprised how quickly you put on a few extra pounds and lose your fit trim figure.

Name
I'm Rick James
Hey John, I will give you a call to set up a time and buy some more stuff from you.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Becker said:
If you are not apart of the labor of the cleaning anymore be sure to pick up a hobby to stay in shape.

You'll be suprised how quickly you put on a few extra pounds and lose your fit trim figure.
ROFLMAO you have met John. Before right? If he loses anymore of his figure he'll go from round to oval :mrgreen:

John Watson

Butt its better for me to cut wind with!!!

Oh, Im sorry you catch wind when you jump out of those perfectly good airplanes, go figure...

Yous guys gots to remember Iss the ass backwards guy, I was down to 195 when I was forced back on the truck, Patches was getting 43mpg I gained all I lost plus 40lbs. So now maybe I can start getting my figure back. Its to easy for my Helen to bump me and I roll out of bed!!!!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
The only thing better than cruising around in a motorhome site seeing like tourists is cruising around in a motorhome towing a motorcycle and site seeing like tourists. :-)

John Watson

George3, I have to dissagree wit ya, Iss gots my Patches a 96 1500 Goldwing. Idrather ride that than the Mini MH. Onlyest problem is My Helen aint bin back on Patches since the bad bobo we had in 97..(before that she stuck to me like glue and loved riden in the breeze) My Helen said she aint drivin the MH eventho its only 17 feet long enless shes atakin me to the mergency rmm or got pissed off at me and my sleep apnia and I keeps afallen ta sleep while pertending to drive safely...

To trailer a bike less its broke is against the good book!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom