What truck mounts systems do you reccommend?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
No, not Cleanco, Ken. White Magic is the poor stepchild of Butler. All three companies have their advocates. I don't have the White Magic that they make with the 20 inch lift turning the Roots 56 at 2000 RPMs using water cooling for the blower, but it would seem that design would perform as well as a Vortex at half the price. I do turn mine up to 2000 RPMs for a short while on difficult jobs and the heat at 250 degrees and vacuum are enormous.

Greenie

Art Kelley said:
I would recommend the White Magic direct drive unit which is like a Butler but more powerful, but your local supplier (The Cleaners Closet) has gotten terrible reviews from a White Magic poster here. In any event that is the system you should look at for a largely residential client base if you can establish a large following and want to focus on job order processing and not machine repair.

Not that I give a rats ass one way or another, but the new Butler with 47 will spank a WM with it's under driven 56.

Numbers on paper aren't always what they appear.

Name
Steve Lawrence
My many good experiences with the Butler Corp. and their excellent equipment and service will keep me a customer for life. We're happily expecting our new 2008 hi heat Butler to be delivered next week.

Name
Jesse
I agree that the W/M is way under driven and both vac and solution plumbing need improvement. I do think the W/M has greater potential for a tweaker who's not concerned about a warranty due to the larger clutch and water cooled blower.

If you want a single wand V in a cargo van just spend a couple bucks and re plumb it. Change the blower pulley to achieve 2800-3000 rpm and get a precision valve @16-17hg. I'd think the heavier duty clutch would handle it, at least long enough that replacement cost wouldn't matter ( at least to me).

If you know otherwise speak up and save me the bad choice.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom