what type of upholstery tool should I get?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Well Mike did offer to pay my airfare, lodging along with a reasonable per diem for food and small gifts so yes I'm mulling it over. Easy Porkchop I wazzz just kiddin.

Actually Mike said down a few drinks and get your butt on a plane. LOL

Name
Steve Lawrence
I've got 2 PMF internal jet tools and a SS. My staff hate the SS, reckon it doesn't clean as well as the PMF. I find the SS great on fine or delicate fabric and mattresses, but bloody hard to get into tight corners etc. I think for better cleaning and better price, go the PMF way.

Thanks, Gary. I have 8 PMF internal jets and we love them. I had my suspicions about the SS being lousy on detail and maybe not too thorough a rinser. Thanks for confirming that.

Steve

Tony Neville

Name
Tony Neville
I cleaned 500 stadium seats today with the SS and my arm does not hurt. Make your own choice, but when I do the other 500 I will use the SS again.

Tony

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I cleaned 500 stadium seats today with the SS and my arm does not hurt. Make your own choice, but when I do the other 500 I will use the SS again.

Tony
that's awesome tony sounds like you guys scored a heck of a nice gig. I ended up buying a dry master from john olson because he had them on sale for under 400 bucks. Do you have to turn your psi down with the ss or is it a flow style tool like the drymaster? I ve been meaning to come by and check them out weve just been swamped wrapping up our summer projects down here in the capitol city .........except for the one time you caught me slumming at the fine Asian restaurant there on your turf lol:stir:.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
The HK tool is a little heavy, but with its teflon glide and the fact that you can run 400PSI and never get a drop through the fabric, its a great tool for uph.
I like having some pressure behind the water rather than just a free flow

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Too late now, but at least you bought from a great supplier.

I love both my SS and HydroKinetic, depending on the fabric at the time.

Never, ever, had wrist or arms problems with either of these two.

I think I do prefer the HydroKinetic though over the Sapphire Scientific.

I think I have Richards earlier collection as well.

I love my upholstery tools, the ones I didn't like, I got rid of.

Like the DriMaster 11 :madd:

I also have some stainless steel internal jet tools that MAY BE PMF, or a clone, as well as a cheap, small plastic tool with external jet that cops a fair amount of use.

They make me a lot of money, usually paid for in the first, if not, 2nd job, then it's all cream.

So if I'm happy with the tool, purchase price is a minor discomfort that soon mellows when the check is cashed. :lol:

:very_drunk:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom