What types of commercial businesses are good prospects?

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
We have libraries, nursing homes, funeral homes, and daycares as GOOD clients. What other types of businesses make good (pay on time, get cleaned regularly, easy to work with) prospects to market to?

dgargan

Our best ones are Assisted living centers. We have 4 that get each place done quarterly and we get call inbetween to take care of alot of "urine issues" in the rooms and hallways.

Another good one for us is 17 Enterprise rent a car locations, all which are quarterly as well.

I would market to places that need it like (assisted living centers and nursing Homes) and others that value the importance on wanting they're place to look good for the customers. (Enterprise) is one because of the value they place on great customer service. Restaurants, motels and the like put little value on cleaning so in most cases is not worth pursuing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Dgargan wrote

Our best ones are Assisted living centers

Those are good for me. Get some emergency jobs out of it. I get about $10,000 a year off of one.

He wrote again

Restaurants, motels and the like put little value on cleaning so in most cases is not worth pursuing.

I do some hotel hallways quarterly and some pubs (restaurants) monthy. Some of the best paying jobs I have, commercially.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom