What uph tool do you use?

Name
Lee Stockwell
I've been a diehard Kleenrite lover for nearly 40 years, have owned a dozen or so.

While I didn't like the Sapphire tool at first, it's growing on me and is now my favorite.

I'll have to thank my son, Justin, for making me give it a chance.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
It would be real nice if the flow valve was on or closer to the tool on the Saphire. If the flow valve was on the tool like the bypass knob on the PC, it would be a good improvment. IMO

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It would be real nice if the flow valve was on or closer to the tool on the Saphire. If the flow valve was on the tool like the bypass knob on the PC, it would be a good improvment. IMO
Erik the problem then is the weight it would add, one of the best attributes of the Sapphire is that it is light weight and doesn't fatigue you like other tools.

I was an old Kleenrite guy too but the corrosion problems with them was an issue if you kept them for any length of time. It seemed like once you cracked it opem to repair a valve or clean the jet they were never the same.

I like the Prochem with a Green Glide, works even better but it's still too heavy if you clean for an extended period of time.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
I hear ya! There is no reason the valve needs to be as big as it is.

S

sam miller

I have a prochem a 2 SS ease of use I dont know about the prochem vac hose is a lot earier to work with but the head is smaller and it can leave fabric alot wetter.

The SS tool cleans faster dries faster but the hose is cumbersome and fights you at times. its not to bad just not so fatigue free as some say.

I think because it works faster your less tired.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I have used the Hydrokinetic since 1985. I also occasionally use the PMF internal jet.

I have demoed both the older and newer Hydramaster. It is ok, but not up to the performance of the HK.

I have also demoed the SS, and found it pretty good. However, I have not used it extensively like the HK. The HK and the SS would be my choices, with the edge in cleaning performance to the HK, while the SS may be lighter and have its advantages too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom