what vacuum do you guys use?

I liked the Shark when I first bought it. It's okay, but the brush roll does clog pretty easy.

Still for the money it's a decent vac.

For 119 I would buy another one, but there are definitely better vacuums out there especially if you are using it for professional use.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Mikey P said:
One bag per job Bill?

I hardly ever fill one bag per job, those bags can double in size once it starts to really fill up, you can literally take it out of the vac and it'll be heavy. But I don't come around heavy soil/trashed jobs or jobs that need major vacuuming that will fill up a bag in one job, it takes a lot to get that to happen, I do try to change the bag as often as possible once I "feel" that I may need a new bag. The vacuum let's you know once the bag is full, and the upright handle is great for us tall people too.

S

sam miller

Mikey P said:
joeynbgky said:
Only problem with the shark is this.....
When you tilt it in the upright position, the roller brush automatically stops. So therefore I can't use it.....because I need it to vacuum stairs.
So mikey........guess your a hack and don't vacuum stairs properly........lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

we love the the Shark for steps more than anything else. the head is just the right width IF you want to go side to side.

Most of the time we stand a few stpes down and go front to back while holding the vacuum at just the right position to keep the roll moving.

biggest issue we have with them is the belt drive motor goinf out in roughly six months.

Costco has them for $119 now so no biggie.
Since it comes with a 5 or 7 year warranty I have no moral beef returning them once

Thats a good idea costco returns! My biggest problem is the cord and the vac hose splits its an easy fix but ya its not going to last

you 5 to 6 years. it does suc well.

I think all Vacuum rollers are prone to failure do to all the crap we pick up.

also it might last longer if I didint let my helpers use them.

bigchuckie

Kirby G7 for res. Hoover Conquest for commerical. Kirby's are bullet proof. Often times have to keep vac from inhaling carpet.Hoover is ok kinda loud but wide enuff to make short order of lg open areas My G-7 is self propelled which helps alot for worn out shoulders. People complain about the weight but its hardly noticable when its working.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom