What would Mrs Piftleton think?

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
Yea, I he must be doing one heck of an upsell if he is making the V's payments. Other than that and the general lack of content on the site I don't see anything wrong. The guy looks frienldy and the hulk decal is very small. He should be pushing the green thing with a wrap like that.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
with a name like Swackhammer it makes you visualize getting swacked in the head with a hammer and his looks and logo only add to that perception. Advertising his truck is not his worst mistake, he needs to change the name and take his pic off the site first.

Take care,
Lisa

hogjowl

Idiot™
You guys are so negative. It makes me ashamed to be a moderator here sometimes. (If I wasn't being paid so much, I'd quit.)

Obviously, the dude is working an unusual marketing approach for a Vortex owner, but the more popular these trucks become, the more broke dicks you'll see owning them. (I have one, by the way ...)

Folks have been making money for years working the bottom end of this business, so why be so hard on this one particular dude?

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
admiralclean said:
Folks have been making money for years working the bottom end of this business, so why be so hard on this one particular dude?

Because the windchill right now is -26 and I'm generally feeling dyspeptic.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
admiralclean said:
You guys are so negative. It makes me ashamed to be a moderator here sometimes. (If I wasn't being paid so much, I'd quit.)

Obviously, the dude is working an unusual marketing approach for a Vortex owner, but the more popular these trucks become, the more broke dicks you'll see owning them. (I have one, by the way ...)

precisely....... AND a very astute discernment by Mr Sutley....
follow the money!!!!

joe harper

Name
joe harper
I am sure that it is "3 AREAS"...for 75.00...Plus I am SURE they upsell....!!!!

We have a company..just north of us that runs ...2 AREO-TECHS...in the low end market..

He is VERY sucessful..!!! The SECRET is ...........VOLUME & SHORT DRIVE TIMES...!!!!
He runs 2 or 3 cleaners on the truck..!!!! And can do 7 to 10 job a day...!!!!

You guy's do REALIZE...that you can clean 3 "areas" with a AT...in 15 minutes.."right.?"

SQUIRT & SUCK....metering SLURRY...get check & move on to the next JOB..... :roll:

He adverages..$1000.00 a day ....6 days a week... :wink:

ALL & ALL....squirt & suck...with a Vortex or AT... is a better job than a "B&S"....pOrTy... :!:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
HARPER said:
I am sure that it is "3 AREAS"...for 75.00...Plus I am SURE they upsell....!!!!

We have a company..just north of us that runs ...2 AREO-TECHS...in the low end market..

He is VERY sucessful..!!! The SECRET is ...........VOLUME & SHORT DRIVE TIMES...!!!!
He runs 2 or 3 cleaners on the truck..!!!! And can do 7 to 10 job a day...!!!!

You guy's do REALIZE...that you can clean 3 "areas" with a AT...in 15 minutes.."right.?"

SQUIRT & SUCK....metering SLURRY...get check & move on to the next JOB..... :roll:

He adverages..$1000.00 a day ....6 days a week... :wink:

ALL & ALL....squirt & suck...with a Vortex or AT... is a better job than a "B&S"....pOrTy... :!:
FINALLY...what i been sayin' here???

G

Do you think he really uses that V? I've heard of some people advertising a V, but then they show up with slide in! :shock:

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Josh said:
Do you think he really uses that V? I've heard of some people advertising a V, but then they show up with slide in! :shock:

POSITIVE...!!! I was looking at buying one of his units...!!!!
He has to have the AT...to PRUDUCE that kind of "TURN AROUND TIMES"

It takes aprox.10 min..to set up any UNIT...Remember Vortex and A-TECH's are PTO's...

Buy the time you have..set-up..pre-sprayed...&..Start to clean..!!! THEY ARE DONE... :wink:

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
lets call him up and invite him on here.......?

maybe he could be the virginal sacrifice at Nashville???

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Harpman- time to hire some young guys if it takes you 10 minutes to set up a unit. doing a straight residential job set up of unit doesn't take me more than 2-3 minutes tops and I havn't cleaned regularly for 24 years. At my own home I'm on the seocnd room cleaning within 10 minutes of pulling in my driveway, without an assistant.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I suppose you run your rigs using the standard Butler set up ... live reels, right? I would love to be able to pull up to a job and just pull and go, but I have an anal blockage with the increased dry times that the live reels usually cause.

Ken Snow said:
Harpman- time to hire some young guys if it takes you 10 minutes to set up a unit. doing a straight residential job set up of unit doesn't take me more than 2-3 minutes tops and I havn't cleaned regularly for 24 years. At my own home I'm on the seocnd room cleaning within 10 minutes of pulling in my driveway, without an assistant.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Ah geez Ken, it's just wrong to hack your own house! I suoppose you skip the foreplay in bed too....

Take care,
Lisa

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ken Snow said:

Good morning..HACK... :p

I ran Butlers for 15 years...I know the set-up times..."I was speaking the set-up times for
some Slide-in's..(NO LIVE HOSE REELS)..and PORTY's..."

I also, Have NO PROBLEM...that you have to clean at such LOW PRICES... :oops:

FYI...I haven't clean carpets..in probabily 15 years...HIGHER PRICES..allowed me to
RETIRE years ago.. :wink:

The carpet cleaning business...is just..ONE..of the companies that I have NOT sold... :roll:

The CC business is something ..I am GIVING to my son... :D

So carry on there...MR SNOW..."King of the Janitors".... :mrgreen:

PS WE are the SAME AGE :?"What is up with THAT." I guess we have more months to clean...

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
truckmount girl said:
Ah geez Ken, it's just wrong to hack your own house! I suoppose you skip the foreplay in bed too....

Take care,
Lisa

Jesus Lisa...why don you jus rip his balls off an' stomp 'em on the floor for Chris sakes.....?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
bob vawter said:
[quote="truckmount girl":2ex8u21n]Ah geez Ken, it's just wrong to hack your own house! I suoppose you skip the foreplay in bed too....

Take care,
Lisa

Jesus Lisa...why don you jus rip his balls off an' stomp 'em on the floor for Chris sakes.....?[/quote:2ex8u21n]

WHY NOT... :?: A "spade is still a spade"...around here..!!! "rIgHt"

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Mikey P said:
http://www.swackhammers.com/specials.html

Now way.

dude just looks like trouble.

Dude looks like he's got it going on. In time he'll find whether his prices are working out for his situation. I'm sure Mrs. Piff has no problem with his looks. Good for him. I bet he does well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom