What would you bid on this?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
http://www.theregistryatbowlinggreen.co ... floorplans

This is a student living apartment community. Each unit has 4 bedrooms with private baths, and liveing room and kitchen.

Carpet cleaning: They want all the carpet cleaned in these empty units. 4 small bedrooms and one large living room.

Maid service: clean all 4 bathrooms kitchens and full move out clean.

What would yo ubid on the carpet and the maid service separate?

260 units. I'm not sure how long it will take to do the carpet. I'm not sure if i just want the carpet or both services.

Would you go low? The last company that did the job last summer charged a total of $24,567.44 for the carpet and cleaning.

Name
Nate W.
Either way you look at it, the last company came in it probably with tax included about $94.49 per unit. What's the reason they aren't using the last company? What's the time line you have to work with?

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
We have 3 weeks. We do not charge tax here on a service business. They re-bid the job every year, last year it was ervice master and merry maids and you know they did an lousy job

Joey..if you have never done a job like this...it is a real pain in the ass. I do a similar job in August and I got to tell you its balls to the wall. Last year I bid the maid service at 300 at per four bedroom unit and 125 for the carpet in each unit. If you'd like, email me at bentrujillo@sbcglobal.net and give me your phone number. I'd be more than happy to share my experiences. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom