What Would You Bid?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Getting ready to bid 53 pews at a church avg 18 foot long with just seats no cushions elsewhere. I know what I'm bidding.

Just Cleaning
With Scotchgard

Just wanting to make sure I'm in the ballpark, benches are harder for me to calculate than chairs.

D Rice

Name
Doug Rice
I cleaned a few a year or so back and i think I bid about 21.00 clean and I think abut 7.50 for protector. These had the back and bottom cushions. Bottom cushions only should be easy to do.Find out if they use candles in their services. The wax won't show up until after you clean the fabric. i used an iron on a very low setting, be cautious with the heat when removing the wax.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
This one seems about as easy as it gets! Nice and straight, normally a durable fabric, just the seat...

By myself I'd guess something like that would take five/six hours to do right at most. I'd bid it cheap(compared to docs bid!!!), this is one I want.

The churches I've worked with have been great, nice people and most aren't small! They also tend to have LOTS of people/possible clients that go to them! lol...

This is one I want, Id bid $700-750. Heck maybe less! At that price they will do it every year. Seems like an easy one.

Reactions: Ken Snow

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Ok, I submitted my bid if $20 per pew and there ended up being 55. Also had a few chairs at 7.50. Also gave them the option for $7.50 per pew on Scotchgard they are showing some wear. Total will be around $1565 if they go for Scotchgard. I think we can knock them out in 3 hours dUaling and then it's on to the sanctuary carpet.

We just did the VCT needed up around 1950. Carpet in Sanctuary came out to 1,200. So if we get uph also total will be $4,715 for a new client! I'll take many more of those!

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I'd be in the neighborhood of $1300 I figure

Upl doesn't get much easier than straight pews

we'd clean most of it with with a glided wand @ 200 psi or so.
while second man details edges/fronts w/upl tool and wipes up any drips/dribbles
Wax (if any) is easily melted and flushed away with plain ole hot water .

For the guys that don't have big heat, use a 4" enclosed flood jet hand tool .
If your TM will make 180 temps, the flood jet tool will concentrate the heat and melt wax in a jiffy

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom