what would you charge

steve r

about a 24 ft bayliner cuddie cabin.its been in storage for 5 years and had some racoons living in it.about 3 piles of crap in the cabin one of them being in the sink.less than a football in size.

i called the owner and told him at least 5 to 6 hundred.he says i thought it would only be about two.i said im sure you can find someone to do it for two but for me its at least $500.

well he said go ahead, damn i didnt want it since ive been sick and working so much.

i pulled everything out and treated with microban.im going back soon to clean and disinfect again.im going to clean it top to bottom in the cabin so im taking plenty of rags and stuff like that.he will get his monies worth.

i cleaned his house a couple weeks ago for $400 i quoted $450 about 3 months ago though.he beat me up on the price for his bar too.i guess its my turn to get what i wanted.

steve r

nope i just got done with it and will pick up the check at his bar tomorrow.this was definately not an easy job but i am and believe he will be very happy with it.

Becker

Name
Becker
Not much in the way of fabric, or carpet in a 24 bayliner.

Now I see you saw Cuddie.. Wow, even less. Much less.

steve r

actually there is a lot of material since its carpeted on walls and ceilling too.i detailed the hell out of it and disinfected using judsons dd12 orange flavor as a follow up.it was a pain in the ass and took a lot of time but i got out the odors and it was spottless.

got the check in the bank so all is good but i wasnt concerned about it.

still wondering what others would charge.

a local cleaner/friend of mine thinks im nuts at some of my prices but im getting what i think a job is worth to me.in fact his helper is dating this guys daughter but they call me and he is cheaper.

so how much?

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
A stair tool is a must for doing alot of boats. lots of tight spaces where it's hard to move around with a wand. I ride down to the beach every spring to do my Dad's 45' Silverton. I usually end up doing 2 or 3 more while I'm there.

They don't really take that long. I'm usually in the $200-$300 range per boat.

steve r

my first thought was a grand but i knew he wouldnt go for that.i didnt want to piss him off because he is a chearleader too.

it took about 4 hours.i did the whole thing with an upholstery tool.the largest flat spot was maybe 2 ft sq other than the cushions.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom