what would you do?

G

Ordered a part from a place,told them did not need immediatly,called 2 weeks later to check on it,chuckled and said its being put together,now 2 more weeks and no return on emails.I thought a month was enough time.Am I wrong?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
find someone else........

first time someone says they are going to do something and does not.....gives me a reason to start looking else where....we have a company to run and if someone cant provide what they promise....trust me..there is always someone else who can and most times cheaper......In my little world it is pretty cut and dry.....stay loyal to me and I will stay loyal to you...no questions asked...and I will send as many people to you as I can.

No different from carpet cleaning......give them a reason to shop around and they will find someone else...
Keep them happy and no matter what you charge they will be loyal to you for years...

Bob Foster

One of my pet peeves is communication about time. It's like when I say to my wife "When are they coming over?" And she says "In a while or in a little bit."

Drives me friggen nuts - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? 10 minutes or an hour or WHAT????

I would have asked what would the normal delivery time for that part? --- OK then that would be good.

They may be slack on their customer service but you set them up for it but that don't make their service standard acceptable.

If a customer phoned you and said when could you clean their carpets would you not leave with your customer (and for your own benefit) a fairly accurate understanding of what that might be?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
blame the company saying "f off, we dont care about you to Kevin".

TskTsk Mr. Mikey.
We all deserve a fair shake.
Do you treat your customers like that?

G

Mikey P said:
blame the company saying "f off, we dont care about you to Kevin".
did I say company?How would you know ANYTHING Queenie,but my next step is a visit.

G

Bob Foster said:
One of my pet peeves is communication about time. It's like when I say to my wife "When are they coming over?" And she says "In a while or in a little bit."

Drives me friggen nuts - WHAT THE HELL IS THAT? 10 minutes or an hour or WHAT????

I would have asked what would the normal delivery time for that part? --- OK then that would be good.

They may be slack on their customer service but you set them up for it but that don't make their service standard acceptable.

If a customer phoned you and said when could you clean their carpets would you not leave with your customer (and for your own benefit) a fairly accurate understanding of what that might be?
It is the lack of communication,no return on emails that is the part that annoys me.

SMRBAP

Supportive Member
Name
Anthony
If you don't need the biz - walk.

When we have a customer we think is going to be a PITA - we over quote it heavily from go, and if we get it - it was worth the headache.

First mistake was telling them you didnt need it right away. Never give up any information that you dont have to.

Cancell it ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom