What would you get?

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Ron Lippold said:
Harper are you serious 35k...

YEP... :shock:

Just bought another company & equipment...!

CASH ..NO BS...hAgglEinG...It works everyday... !gotcha!

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Mikey P said:
I need to sell the Vortex

I don't understand why you need to sell your Vortex.

You already own the baddest truckmount on the planet.

What happened?

Did York finally twist your nipples hard enough for you to scream uncle?

Just razzzing ya... idgas what TM you get.

Besides, you know more about TMs than 90% of people here.

If York ain't twisting ur nipples i'd just hang-on to it! If something does finally break just fix it. Heck of a lot cheaper than dropping 70k plus.

lance

Brian, Mikey and/or his techs dual wand residential, so two trucks is not better than one.

I don't think you should decide about the TM first and the van second. Do it the other way around. If the UD doesn't work then only a Sprinter would be easier, and then you have to think about regular work vans.

You are limiting your size of transporting the machine, so once you figure out what that will be, then you can look at your options for the TM.

Mike Draper said:
Your just in time.
For Sale $69,995.00
033.jpg
John Olson replied to this post and said that this unit was not a dual wand unit or something along those lines. I was replying to this post and accidentally clicked on edit instead of quote. After discovering my mistake, I deleted the post thinking I was deleting my reply. I apologize for doing this. John, can you please repost your reply.

Leslie Judson Jones said:
A box truck with 2 TNT LP Super Duty 200

The Judson TNT LP Super Duty 200 consists of a larger 225 gallon recovery tank, compared to a 120 gallon tank, a larger vacuum blower, a 4L or a 47. 450 cfm compared to 300 cfm on a standard Judson TNT.

25 HP LP motor 1.2 GPH

Little Giant #4HT LP Heater .5 TO .9 GPH

1.7 TO 2.1 GPH, HOLDING 240 HIGH FLOW

The advantages of having twin units is that you have redundancy in case of failure. You guys do know that this system has a total airflow of 900 CFM WITH 50 HP? I was looking at a Vortex owner in Greenville, bragging about his Vortex having 750 CFM. He runs late model Vortexes.

Ron's Carpet has the Vortex cleaning system which has a 750 c.f.m. vaccum system and heats hot water to 250 degrees no other cleaning system in this area has that type of capabilities.
Family owned and operated for over 30 years.

With 2 Judson TNT LP Super Duty 200's with a recovery system of 400 gallons and the additional CFM I would have to say this might be a notch up from a Vortex.

This system will maintain 240 degrees on two high-flow wands.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Mikey P said:
[quote="steve g":3sw4o1jz]
images

I would get a truck and box like this, and I would get an everest 650 to put into it, from john of course.
Why a cube over a cab over Steve?[/quote:3sw4o1jz]

well for me I never liked COE trucks because they rode like crap, have sucky power and good lord your driving a beer can if you get in any serious accident your done, imagine a roll over in a COE truck where the truck slides into something on its side. with that GM medium duty you get a full strength dmax engine, I think they are pumping out close to 400 hp now days. if the medium duty truck like that gm 4500 is too much truck you could also get a chassis cab and a regular truck from ford or dodge. another benefit I think dealerships are more familiar with a standard layout truck, parts are cheaper and easier to find. it always seemed like we needed special guys to work on the isuzu npr's we had.

basically a truck like this
images

with a box on it instead. besides mikey you have been down the COE road before and didn't like it. another factor is you can get a nicer truck that will be more comfortable to ride in with a standard type setup.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Sprinters got the 170" wheelbase with hightop roof.

only problem is you'd have to add a fuel cell somehow for a gas powered TM.

it's sleek.
great fuel economy.
should be roomie enough for a high powered truckmout, water pond, and a bunch of other stuff.

2010-Freightliner-Sprinter-Cargo-Van-3500-High-Roof-170-in.-WB-EXT.jpg

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Mikey P said:
Cu COrk, did I say I was getting rid of my second truck?

I don't need three.

Well then save yer money and just get one for less than $75,000.000

I gotta tell you. For image and practicality it seems like that Sprinter might be the way to go. Wrap it up and you have a rolling banner that WILL get noticed.

Cameron seems to think it's the cat's ass and he's a respectable dude.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
[quote="Mike Draper":30ix1bgx]Your just in time.
John Olson replied to this post and said that this unit was not a dual wand unit or something along those lines. I was replying to this post and accidentally clicked on edit instead of quote. After discovering my mistake, I deleted the post thinking I was deleting my reply. I apologize for doing this. John, can you please repost your reply.[/quote:30ix1bgx]

That edit button is toooo close to the quote button. It didn't matter when I wasn't a mod....if I clicked it, nothing happened.
I've accidentally edited a few and then had to change it back. Quick Draw McGraw over here.

I supposed I could pay better attention? :shock:

steve g

Name
steve garrett
mikey what about buying an aerotech if you wanna stay with a COE truck. although with the 605 if you don't like the truck its much easier to change if you go slide in.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
[quote="Mike Draper":j77j3ioq]Your just in time.
quote]
John Olson replied to this post and said that this unit was not a dual wand unit or something along those lines. I was replying to this post and accidentally clicked on edit instead of quote. After discovering my mistake, I deleted the post thinking I was deleting my reply. I apologize for doing this. John, can you please repost your reply.
[/quote:j77j3ioq]

No worries Les. I was poking My buddy mike not you.. shiteatinggrin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom