What would you pay.. ( prochem )

Becker

Name
Becker
hose, hose reels, tank, apo, wand, console

Not sure the age.. Looking at it tomorrow. All more or less original. I do believe it is at least 12 or years old

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
That dude was around $14,000.00 new, they've used 1/3 of it practical life. That's less $4,666.00 or $9,334.00. Now the hard part, how much to deduct for age.

How old is it 10-15-years? I'm thinking deduct another grand or two.
$6,000.00 as a low and maybe $8,000.00 as a high.?????

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
first i'd ask him how much he want's.

then, i'd be silent for an unusually long time to see if he drops his price without me saying a word.

then, ASK HIM if he'd accept less and POLITELY pressure him to name his price first.

i might offer him $2000 cash on the table. maybe negotiate up from there.

Good grief!!! it's an old truckmount and he ain't gonna give you a 1 year warranty with it. you have no idea what surpises are waiting once you get it home.

Besides, good deals are like women. There will be another along in 15 minutes.

maybe $3500 to 5k tops.

(Wonder how harper would negotiate it).

joe harper

Name
joe harper
George III said:
first i'd ask him how much he want's.

then, i'd be silent for an unusually long time to see if he drops his price without me saying a word.

then, ASK HIM if he'd accept less and POLITELY pressure him to name his price first.

i might offer him $2000 cash on the table. maybe negotiate up from there.

Good grief!!! it's an old truckmount and he ain't gonna give you a 1 year warranty with it. you have no idea what surpises are waiting once you get it home.

Besides, good deals are like women. There will be another along in 15 minutes.

maybe $3500 to 5k tops.

(Wonder how harper would negotiate it).

I would pull the coil wire "almost" off....and tell him I was really only InTerEsTed
in the nissan motor... :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
j/k :mrgreen:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We refurbed one Performer, touched up the paint and rebuilt the water pump, replaced all the belts, sold it for $8,500.00.

Sold another Performer "as is" for $6,500.00, came out about the same, as the refurb, only my distributor didn't make the money on parts and labor.

Both units were only 4-5 years old at the time.

Jimbo

Note to self...(never sell anything to Georgie or Harpo)

I'd think along the lines of Mr Chavez...14,500 Initial price...less 30% out the door...(10,150)...then 10 % per year of the initial price as a yearly drop in value...now they'll pay you to cart it off!

Probably 5-6 k would be a fair price...if no obvious things needed tinkering with...I would expect to run it for a couple of hours actually cleaning with it...and making sure chem feed works...etc.

S

sam miller

For the age thats low hours if it sits alot that could be bad new's hose's belts, if the engine blower and pump work fine its a deal for 5 to 7 G's. Any good unit should resell around $5000.00 Min. Truckmounts are a goldmine. Now if it doesnt start walk away.

Name
I'm Rick James
Hopefully you can get it for a good deal, then you could sell me that engine and blower in your garage :p :p :p

Name
Lee Stockwell
We've bought four. Usually less than 5k. Sometimes way less. We expect to replace belts and hoses. If the HX's and brass don't leak we're good.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Why not break the suspense and tell us the price? That is if you really want to sell it. JHC

Becker

Name
Becker
Doug Cox said:
Why not break the suspense and tell us the price? That is if you really want to sell it. JHC

I want to know as bad as you. Looking at it Monday.

He has not given me a price.

It was not advertised, I found it though a friend.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I would try to be around 5 grand or less if everything is working on it. I could pay more if the machine was exceptionally taken care of, or there is little to no rust on the frame. there is alot of little things that can need to be replaced on these machines, most guys don't replace them all in many cases. its really really going to depend on the condition of the machine. the 405 is an awesome single wand machine, if its properly running and tuned up its all a single wand machine a guy can use, but again there is alot to making sure its running right, bypass valves not leaking, temp selonoid not leaking, orfice clear and working etc, the other thing is has the machine been used with a water softener?? that is a big deal.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom