What would you upgrade to?

Name
Swani
I've got about $2k that I would like to use to upgrade my tools. Would you buy a CRB, Swivel Wand or Zipper? Also open to other suggestions. I do mostly residential. I currently use a 6 jet Mach 15, Rotovac 360XL, 175.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
both my crbs sit sad in the corner of the garage (I'm a slow learner and have got 2) my 175 is in the van where it smokes any crb for scrubbing
My 175 never leaves the shop. I use it for scrubbing rugs, that's it. My 15 inch crb gets used constantly in homes and on commercial. It's lighter, scrubs well and goes up and down much easier than the 175. For me, the 2 must haves are a crb and a Rotovac with brush head. The rv brush head is more aggressive than the crb in my opinion. I have a small commercial job next week for an old property management customer. Carpets haven't been done for over 5 years. The Rotovac xl with brush head will be my tool or choice. If you can imagine what a 175 would be like if it also flushed and vacuumed, that's what the rv does.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I've got about $2k that I would like to use to upgrade my tools. Would you buy a CRB, Swivel Wand or Zipper? Also open to other suggestions. I do mostly residential. I currently use a 6 jet Mach 15, Rotovac 360XL, 175.
I stopped using my mach15 when I got my new wand and I really wish I bought another wand before my shoulder got burned out. I think you need another wand, whether it's the swivel devastator or a prochem titanium. I thought I was comfortable with my mach, until I got my prochem titanium

Reactions: Living The Dream

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
My 175 never leaves the shop. I use it for scrubbing rugs, that's it. My 15 inch crb gets used constantly in homes and on commercial. It's lighter, scrubs well and goes up and down much easier than the 175. For me, the 2 must haves are a crb and a Rotovac with brush head. The rv brush head is more aggressive than the crb in my opinion. I have a small commercial job next week for an old property management customer. Carpets haven't been done for over 5 years. The Rotovac xl with brush head will be my tool or choice. If you can imagine what a 175 would be like if it also flushed and vacuumed, that's what the rv does.
I've used and like the Rotovac xl, if I had one I dont think I'd carry a 175 or crb seems it makes both redundant?

Mikey P

Administrator
tombstone.jpg

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom