Whatcha Do Friday?

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Sorry could not post last night drinkin CooRs LiGht after a HUGE day.

Truck # 1 Waldo (Me)
Job #1: 9am arrival 15 cats on the porch. Oh fook. Barely get in the door with 50 pound bags of cat food bloocking entry. Unborn cat wrapped up in a paper towel she discovered under the sofa it was laying on top of a kitty litter bucket also in the entry. Told her she might want to remove it as it may start to smell. She agreed. Recliner and living room dining room combo. $162.00. $45 for the recliner the rest at 31 a square.
Job#2: 4 wool rugs used Bristors Wool Safe Product at 45 a square for $166.00
Job#3:Wine stain upstairs hall sprayed it with Sallys 40 volume and non sudsing ammonia by the time I brought the wand upstairs it was gone huge stain plus it splattered. $95.00 minn
Job#4: Neighbor across the street piss stained bedroom freebie as he is a Plumber who has gave me the Hey Bro Deal Many Times.

Truck #2:Brian did not the leave the garage he was in Chicago pounding beers watchin the Cubs blow another 9th innin lead.

All in all a great day for my multi 1.35 Truck Empire I run.

Take Care From The Trenches

Golden Boy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
All in all a great day for my multi 1.35 Truck Empire I run.

Take Care From The Trenches

Golden Boy
Not bad mammal!

Friday is payroll day so spent some time with that, then paid bills and sat in on a management and a production meeting. Slow day for me, didn't get that much accomplished.

Went home and cut grass for two hours. Drank a beer and watched movies until midnight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Got up, shoveled new snow (again), plowed way out of yard so trucks could get out. Took both vans and plow truck to first job which was 1 mile from shop ($250 Large Lr, 2 bedroom walks), Plowed another path into the shop after first job, left one van back at shop for rest of day, 2nd job LR, DR, Hall, Large Bedroom area $305 clean and protect (they had the local snow removal company snow blow out their drive first which was nice), 3rd job 30 minute drive, plowed the 1/4 mile drive with plow truck to get in, set van up for a small bedroom, downstairs pretty soiled FR and stairs, $175, next 2 jobs rescheduled due to the snow....(imagine that), last job an investigation for an odor situation at a senior citizen facility (more work to follow here next week). Plowed more of the drive and neighbors drive, shoveled walks, washed and detailed vans and knocked off an hour early for the day. Not the best money making day, but for a day of snow storming (which should not be happening in April!!), we held our own and did not smash up any of the units getting around the slop on the roads and dodging other drivers on the road! Been a slower month due to the weather, so we are bracing ourselves for everyone needing it at the same time! Oh, and today, I am going to organize the office and go plow some more snow that came in over the night....next week, leaving for Florida for 5 days! Should have taken a whole week with this weather here!

Mark Saiger
www.saigers.com

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Waldo's Quote: Job#3:Wine stain upstairs hall sprayed it with Sallys 40 volume and non sudsing ammonia by the time I brought the wand upstairs it was gone huge stain plus it splattered. $95.00 minn

Does this work? Asking from a guy that uses stain one and the two part mixes with pretty good success but most times have to use the iron procedure. If this works I would certainly go this route, what dilution of Sally's 40% vs non-sudsing ammonia?

Job #1-Property Mgmt job 4.5 Rooms clean carpet except traffic pattern in hallway 1 hour = $171.50
Job #2-First Part of a larger commercial job (bar getting ready to reopen) 50 fookin gum spots, nasty ass carpet, nuked it, 1.5 hours= $182.50 (rest of carpet & vct tile in a week total overall job $983,)
Job #3-2-sets Steps & small hallway & 2 spots, 1 hr= $119.
JOb #4- Whole House (7 Rooms) with Scotchgard= $389
Job #5-Commercial Print Office All carpet 2 floors, scrub some VCT where printing machine was replaced, 3 hours (will have to go back to strip & wax, add additional cost)= $850. (this was bartered out for the print job on my church brochures)
Off at 7 pm

*Point to be made to guy struggling about commercial jobs, good to great income, but usually starts coming in after a few years in the business and being ranked #1 in places. Also, just a note I actually went up on commercial pricing last year to .25 psf and was only closing 1 out of 10 jobs, decided to lower my prices back to 2011 prices of .20 sf last fall and am now landing about 50% of those jobs.

*kind of upset right now because I have a whole house scheduled for today (couldn't get to it yesterday) and just turned down what would have been my biggest WDR job (from our new appartment client) to date because I didn't have the equipment that I needed yet and to many plans set for today and my tech went out of town this weekend (sucks, I have to get my minimum equipment soon) and hire the other part time guy that has lots of experience and could've pulled this one off easy

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
Job 1: Cleaned the upstairs sanctuary area of our large mega-church account. We maintain the carpets monthly. Price is none of your business.

Job 2: Residential- LR, DR, Hall and 3 BR's- moved furniture- 1017 s.f.- price is none of your business.

Job 3: Residential- LR, DR and Hall- open areas only- 467 s.f. plus protector applied to all areas cleaned- price is none of your business.

Job 4: Residential- emergency water extraction- Den only- extracted water, applied anti-microbial, place fan and left- Price will be determined after I finish, but I still won't tell you.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
4 bedroom 1 small closet home for disabled kids autistic. A little pee in small closet $140.00, 830 start. Also shot video there.

10 to 12 appt 650 sq ft ceramic tile people bought a short sale. 175 ,oxy blaster, had son of Sam working the grout lines with a grout brush and moving fans used my SX12 rinsed $316 .

Emergency poop removal hall only for a senior $60 from 1230 to 1

Running late to 12 to 2 appt stanley steemer pissed off 2 days earlier 1 room $60.

Last lob repeat 3 bed room less then 150 sq ft, large living room 2 poly rugs and a back office burbur $180,

Last edited:

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Truck 1
1st job 325$ all carpet
2nd job 100$ min dog crap in 1 room
3rd job 410$ kit tile and uph
4th job 225$ all upstairs tr areas and steps

Truck 2 (the Judson)
1 job all carpet, tile and wood floors(I use the bona system now)
875$
Had 3 people on it and took just at 4 hrs. Not bad

Reactions: Jerry

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
One little stretch and clean $307. Went home, took nap. Got kids from school. Took them home, pointed to fridge for leftovers. Took wife out for a steak.
I love my life.

Reactions: SamIam

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Job 1: Cleaned the upstairs sanctuary area of our large mega-church account. We maintain the carpets monthly. Price is none of your business.

Job 2: Residential- LR, DR, Hall and 3 BR's- moved furniture- 1017 s.f.- price is none of your business.

Job 3: Residential- LR, DR and Hall- open areas only- 467 s.f. plus protector applied to all areas cleaned- price is none of your business.

Job 4: Residential- emergency water extraction- Den only- extracted water, applied anti-microbial, place fan and left- Price will be determined after I finish, but I still won't tell you.

What is it pork chop, are you really that concerned about hurting our feelings that you won't post the ridiculously high prices you demand and get for your services?

hogjowl

Idiot™
I suspect the majority of figures posted on these boards are complete fabrications and I don't want my honest prices to be subconsciously discounted by the average reader, based soley on that consideration.

Reactions: BLewis

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I suspect the majority of figures posted on these boards are complete fabrications and I don't want my honest prices to be subconsciously discounted by the average reader, based soley on that consideration.
No worries, I figure you have to be a fictitious personality....no one could be that ignorant....not even from Alabama! :p

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
118 rugs came in (not so good for 2nd week of April
About 120 On Location cleaning jobs (also not so good for this time of year)
Some flood work-

Sure wish it would turn into springtime here- supposed to get a little flurries later in the day to go along with the last 2 days of rain and temps around 39 degrees right now. Normal should be in 60's I believe.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
High today is supposed to be 68, 72 tomorrow but rain and rain for the next several days but at least in the 50's. I'll be cutting grass all afternoon, if I don't after all that rain you wouldn't be able to my house from the road. :winky:

Sunshine sure makes the phone ring here but with two years of near drought we sure need the moisture!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Billy in regard to your question about the wine stain. Stain 1 is not for wine. That is why Wierdo used an oxidizer. I just use stain magic. Spray it on and usually It will disappear in a few seconds.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
#1 micro couch and love seat $125 1.5 hr 2 mile away...9 am
#2 5 bed rooms (master was larger, with a hall hence so counts 2 rooms) liv, fam $175... .5 mile away and for a friend..hence the $25 a room....oh got spray paint out she didnt think would....with cobbs POG...she was extatic...oh and lemon added to PS for some cat issues...
#3 this ladies granma....3 bed, liv..$100...2.5 mil away....home by 3...

Picked up checks from another job....deposited...daughter did a special dinner thing for me and the wife....

oh did i mention IT WAS OUR 18TH ANNIVERSARY?? ON FRI...

Then went and reffed 2 bball games....wife cleared it....:rockon:

came home and crashed....

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill

what would anyone have to gain by fibbing about the prices? i thought about it and just cant figure out what anyone would get out of it..

if you were to say that you made 5 grand friday i wouldnt give a rats ass because im not getting any of it lol..if you were to say that you did 100 bucks i wouldnt give a rats ass because it doesnt matter to me..

i love seeing guys make lots of money though..i love seeing kens numbers..it gives me something to goal towards and reinforces that it is possible, and the low numbers remind me of the beginning days when i was praying

for the days we have now..

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree Dave - I never doubt what anyone says numbers wise. If someone's ego causes them to fudge them it doesn't affect me at all.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Job 1 @ 8:30-3 room special $129 @ 1 me from home
Job 2 small 3 bedroom house with living and stairs cleaned/ Maxim Fiberguard $289
Job 3 was split between last night and this morning. Large Commercial building with almost 10,000 square ft of carpet and 903 sq ft of VCT. I hired out the VCT and personally attacked the carpet with my Chem Tex Panther 20 and 12" porty wand...like a boss.

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Just over $2000 for that big job (not including VCT). It was my biggest day (and a half) in months. Hope this is the start of the best summer yet for TCM.

Russ Terhaar
The Clean Machine of Iowa LLC
www.thegreatcleanmachine.com

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I talked to Chris Adkins lovely wife, Steph on Friday
we had a nice conversation ..i found out Chris won't let her read the board .
said it would be too great a shock to her :eekk:

DAAYUM...

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Chris A

Dmreed4311

Supportive Member
Name
David Reed
Job 1-220.00- whole house special plus couch and love seat
job-2- 60.00- small apartment
job-3- 120.00- 3 rooms and a couch
job- 4- 60.00 -2 bedroom apartment
job-5- 160.00- whole house special + patch
job-6-99.00- whole house special
4 out of 5 days this week made over 700.00, 460 on the other.
Not bad for a hack.

harryhides

Name
Tony
I have never believed any of Pork Chop's figures, have often wondered if there is much carpet in that town to "clean" anyway.
But I am impressed that he has a 'puter and internet.....

But at least Marty is real - well sort of, unlike that mythical Waldo apparition.

I really have no idea what I did on Friday and can't imagine why any of you would care anyway.
I think I tried to call Marty but as usual his wife would not allow him to answer the phone.....

Last edited:

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
Cleaned a 2 br apartment for compex $85.00
cleaned common hall in building $85.00
Re stretched living room $50.00
did one day per week janitorial in office building that took 20 minutes swinging a rag and mop $40 per visit
did 3x per week janitorial wiping urine and skid marks out of toilet 40 minute visit $ 40 per visit
finished organizing my shop so it didnt look like so much of a shyt hole for my saturday morning interview for a new chimp

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have never believed any of Pork Chop's figures, have often wondered if there is much carpet in that town to "clean" anyway.
But I am impressed that he has a 'puter and internet.....

But at least Marty is real - well sort of, unlike that mythical Waldo apparition.

I really have no idea what I did on Friday and can't imagine why any of you would care anyway.
I think I tried to call Marty but as usual his wife would not allow him to answer the phone.....

Sounds like my wife knows I'm way to busy to be disturbed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom