whatdidyoudosaturday

-JB-

Name
JB
You need a snow blower....
Yes, yes I do!

But I have enough time to do it this time a year, and it gets me off MB for a while :lol:

Name
Jesse
Picked up my new Springfield armory xd 4" 9mm, had the guys reorganize the carpet cleaning shop, took a few thousand miles off my tires.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
Slept in until 11:00 am... Picked up my check and then had a restretch and cleaning of a bedrooms and some steps. Had Dinner.. Now I'm just relaxing a little.

ron markam

Recoated a 6000 sq ft daycare.Then came to the crib and ate jumbo shrimp and fries.Been working on some dormitories ,rental properties and an apt that had a chain smoker in it for twenty years. I have never seen anything like this in my life.Everything had NASTY nicotine stains window frames,bathroom walls,kitchen cabinets ,and hvac units. I must say even though this economy has been down this has been an awesome year for us. Merry Christmas and happy new year!!! Sorry to ramble but the Pi martinis are the bomb. Peace!!!!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
first job was a work trade..3 rooms, hall and 17 steps..kitchen t&g and mast bath t&g for a 2 camera color with sound and night vision installed on my home. comes with a dvr that records for 30days and is all hooked up to the computer so i can check it anytime and anywhere i want..pretty sweet trade.

2nd job was a empty for my biggest cheerleader all carpet and tile cleaned in a rental..

3rd job everyone in the house was puking and shitting..i put it off till everyone was feeling better..she didnt care about it being done before christmas.
home by 2:30

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
2 jobs. Dual wanded 5 rooms -$388. Had some tough red stains that didn't want to come out.

Second was a referral from a cleaning lady. What a mess!!! Piles of papers every 2 feet. Had to be 3 dozen easy. Big ripples in 3 y/o carpet, custy said "I never noticed them before". Cleaned 3 rooms TP's and 1 olefin rug - $216. Custy said, "you put the rug on the porch to dry" said no thanks because I didn't want to step through the 30 or so land mines to get to the table. Funny thing was, it was a nice house with 2 benzes in the drive. Just don't get some people.

Had the vacuum thing happen there too. Vac'd two small br TP's (one of them a 3 y/o's room), filled it to the rim. Should have seen the guy's eyes, "we just had the house cleaned last week". Hope I still some referrals from her :shock:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
just been doing stuff inside the house and shoveling snow

have about 7" of snow on the ground with 40 mph winds, waiting for the freezing rain that is suppose to happening in the middle of the night

had to rescheduled a few jobs due to the weather

ODOT has shut down a few freeways

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
She will be here lil bit later.

This is her and I on the last night I was down south hunting. We was celebrating a lil bit.

PB040418.jpg

PS.

Ta Ta Girl, is a name bob gave an ex girlfriend of mine because she was well endowed. But ever since then any girl im dating/seeing/whatever Bob still calls Ta Ta girl.

I hope your still in high school cuz she loooks alot younger than you. ;)

Able 1

Name
Keith
I hear that, but I can't do the online thing with christmas shopping I really don't feel comfortable till it's in my hand and I waited waaay too long this year! I got half the shopping done today though... I did get side tracked by a 46" LCD TV with the 1080p for $1,050 think I'm going to buy it monday.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
slept in, stayed inside, cleaned house, put away my Bridgepoint shipment, attempted to drive into victoria, got two blocks and came home. Figured I would just my butt off those slick roads out there.
check the board, talk with friends, watch a movie, sleep :)

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I sat inside and coughed my lung up because I worked 12 hour days out in the rain all week. Glad to finally get a day off, I'm getting too old for this.

The wife took the little angel to christmas play practice then to a birthday party so I got to enjoy the onset of pneumonia in peace.

Did manage to drive down the road to Taco bell for supper then McDonald for my bedtime meal.

Al

I had a busy day 13'' of fresh snow, I worked alone to give the guy's a break.

100_0223.jpg

Cleaned this dirty berb
100_0205.jpg

100_0214.jpg

100_0202.jpg

100_0211.jpg

Then went to the job (truck pic) above, to clean a large sectional and a wool area rug, decided to test my upsell skills and sold protectant for the sectional and...........a 400. tile job.

Have work right up till Christmas including today.

8)

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I cleared my walk way for about the 5th time. , freezing rain and 17 degree now, even the beagle don't like the weather some of the snow is as deep as he is tall

2008snow5te8.jpg

2008snow3gf4.jpg

R

R W

Jim Williams said:
I sat inside and coughed my lung up because I worked 12 hour days out in the rain all week. Glad to finally get a day off, I'm getting too old for this..

Same here, Jim.....last Monday was my worst day.....coughing, congestion, lugee's, finally called the Dr and got a Z-Pack......I got out to do a few jobs, and a few small ones on Saturday, could have worked Sunday, but figured I'd better get myself well. It's tough when you can't even talk with the custy cause you have no voice. I'll make up the jobs this week and next. Also got a Tech School to do before Jan 2.......about 12,000 sf carpet, and 300-500 chairs. I haven't counted them all yet.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you had Lunch with Tony Gonzalez? Does he know your a chicago fan

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Twenty of us worked all day Saturday and Sunday at a commercial fire loss.

Ok I went to lunch with Tony and worked in the office Saturday but Sunday I worked with the crews!

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
[quote="R.Chavez]

Chief's dude....do they still play football?[/quote]

Ya they still play. Thigpen scorched me in fantasy football this weekend! :evil:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Chris you don't know football, you're a Packers fan. :p

Oh, and I'm very sorry......................so what the Monsters of the Midway are going to do to your team tonight! :twisted:

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
R.Chavez said:
Chris you don't know football, you're a Packers fan. :p

Oh, and I'm very sorry......................so what the Monsters of the Midway are going to do to your team tonight! :twisted:
Refer to the other post today Chavez. Does 37-3 ring a bell? :shock:

Back
Top Bottom