whatdyadosaturday

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I spent the day with the family with the day off.

Shared some yummy left over baked BBQ chicken with the lil one, along with some instant mashed taters.

Amanda stole our last morsel of chicken while makin peanut butter cookies. So lil one and I conspired to steal a cookie for the both of us, as Amanda was hording them not letting us have any. While I distracted Amanda with a hug and kiss; lil one reached the container and nabbed one!!!

bwahahaha!

Bob Foster

Installed a new door knob and lock set on my shop. Seems the previous tenant has been coming around and raiding my beer fridge.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I pulled a girl scout float in the Morton pumpkin festival parade. Morton Il. is the pumpkin capital of the world.There is a large Libbys plant there. Thousands of people at parade. Probably the best free advertising I've ever done.

Able 1

Name
Keith
4 br & hall,lr dr then went to Wisconsin Dells with the kids... water park, go-carts, rides ect... :D

Terry

Supportive Member
Name
Terry O'Brien
Delivered rugs, picked up some, a 3 room and hall residential and a nail salon / Pilates studio in town.
Then off to the Crackerbarrell fair in town with wife and 2+ old daughter to enjoy the laurels of work.

Enjoyed the fireworks from my front door while sipping a Hops 15 beer.

Terry

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
Cleaned a 5000sf home and made some good $$$ while my wife went to a celebration of life for a childhood friend who was murdered by a crazy x of the girl he was dating.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Worked one job. The other one got re-scheduled.....

Took a nap with my Son who's just came down with a cold. :cry:

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Rested from my long week of...being daddy and getting up odd hrs of the morning (wife is the safty person for the PTA and this week was safty week...she wasnt home much) coaching a young mens flag football team,

running kids around to soccer (comp to), comp cheer, comp gymnastics, playing a night of flag football for myself (1st time to play hard..18 mths since i tried to blow knee...was A ok)

then busted my ass 3 days/nights this week of work...no 1000 day, but did like 2 for the week...

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Cleaned 269 chairs for a govt service.

Inside and outside back and seat. about 50 had arms as well. All HWE by contract agreement.

I was averaging 48/hr with a helper.

John

CarpetKING

We try not to work too much on Saturdays during the fall - got to have your priorities straight - its FOOTBALL season. Went down to Death Valley and watched my Clemson Tigers hold BC to 55yds total offense. Came home and drank a few:) more beers and watched more games.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
couple of 2 roomers, impressed the hec out of them with the vacuuming, then again after cleaning with O2 and removing a bunch of pet spots.
Got about 4 calls for more work too!
Enjoyed a poor-man's mocha and a lemon square.
Busy!!!

roro

Name
Ross Craig
John Middleton said:

Inside and outside back and seat. about 50 had arms as well. All HWE by contract agreement.

John
That's a great earning rate for both of you.

Enough to look at repainting the trucks green? :twisted:

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
roro said:
John Middleton said:

John
That's a great earning rate for both of you.

Enough to look at repainting the trucks green? :twisted:

Actually Ross, that's CHAIRS not DOLLARS per hour. and yeah, a tidy sum at the end of the day :wink: but not enough to paint the trucks green

John

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
helped coach my 5 yr olds soccer game. took them to the cape house after and then handed them over to the inlaws who came to spend the night and my wife and I rented a suite at the Hampton in in Yarmouth took a stroll down seagull beach and then a walk down main street hyannis. Grabbed some dinner back to the hotel to celebrate my 10 wedding anniversary.

Chris A

Name
Chris
1 stupid two roomer, then up to the boat to SLAUGHTER some Yellow Perch on Sunday.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Swarm Day parade with my kids, then to Black Hills State homecoming game with my son. Ran lights at church for Saturday night service. :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom