"what's a foorbo?" lol

Name
eric schulz
who here is familiar with foorbo, or similar non porous, non conductive surfaces used in laboratories, operating rooms, clean rooms, etc? its super $$$$. ive been dealing with it for awhile, and it always seems like nobody knows what to do with it, or can even identify it half the time. it's supposed to be scrubbed with neutral cleanser and a red pad or softer, and buffed regularly to maintain it. shouldn't be finished with any coatings, but so many times i come to a new building and find the previous contractors waxed it... want to see if anyone else has this same situation. also, if anyone has any good tips for it id love to hear.

Name
eric schulz
ah ha! so you can put a finish on it- just seems nobody wants to buy the right one, or ever bothered to even look into it. everyone keeps throwing lino base and scotchguard on it... topshield isnt even that expensive. if i was dropping $ on a surface like that id be ordering pallets of topshield... but what do i know?! thanks mike
QUOTE="Mikey P, post: 4867480, member: 40098"]
[/QUOTE]

roro

Name
Ross Craig
Great product that comes up well. We can't buy here now but Johnson product Linosafe(?) was our preferred stripper

Name
eric schulz
[is johnson the sane company as diversy? i think i have a case of linosafe from them somewhere if its the same guys. luckily, the buildings im going to lately don't have it- theyre smaller satellites of the main hospital properties. only seen it once in a smaller lab that wasnt screwed up with 6583(approximately lol) coats of finish by the previous custodians. im jist trying to learn what i can to be prepared for my next run in. thanks man! appreciate the info
QUOTE="roro, post: 4867506, member: 40259"]
Great product that comes up well. We can't buy here now but Johnson product Linosafe(?) was our preferred stripper
[/QUOTE]

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Treat it like vct with spp’s. A lot of 21st century floors manufacturers say refrain from black pads. Spp’s are your ticket.

Back
Top Bottom