Whats a good in line waste tank filter?

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
I need to replace the cheap shit plastic one I have with something better. Something that'll give me better air flow any suggestions?

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29557

If you can get Greenie to answer his phone I would sell you that baby for what Les Jones paid for it..$250

Send the money to Les and have Greenie ship it to you.

How's that for cornfewzzing?

:lol:

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jamie;

If you want stainless steel durability ...,

we have several available:
filterbox.jpg

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/ssprefilter.html

Larry

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Mikey;

It is fabricated by a certified stainless welder.

It will still be working ...

when that solvent-welded plastic is being recycled.

Larry

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Mikey P said:
http://www.mikeysboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=29557

If you can get Greenie to answer his phone I would sell you that baby for what Les Jones paid for it..$250

Send the money to Les and have Greenie ship it to you.

How's that for cornfewzzing?

If I can get it for $250.00 I'll buy it whats the foot print on that thing?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
This is a in line modified pool filer that was changed to a 2 inch opening

IMG_3441.jpg

I worked on this one last week and made it for the guys that run 2.5 from the van and reduce down to 2 inch to the wand..

IMG_4673.jpg

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Jim Martin said:
This is a in line modified pool filer that was changed to a 2 inch opening

IMG_3441.jpg

I worked on this one last week and made it for the guys that run 2.5 from the van and reduce down to 2 inch to the wand..

IMG_4673.jpg

I still think those filters cut down on the air flow i've been using the stock 2 inch for years I'm starting to get tired of them plus they come apart and break too easy :x

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I"d like to see what you have been using because I designed this modification just less then 1 year ago....

I do agree..if this filter in not taken care of the hinge on the lid does break easy........but it is nothing that a small bolt will not take care of.....

There is not a filter out there that will not restrict air flow to one degree or another...But if this is put together the right way with the SS filter..you will restrict way less then the standard 1.5 stock filter........

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Jim Martin said:
I"d like to see what you have been using because I designed this modification just less then 1 year ago....

I do agree..if this filter in not taken care of the hinge on the lid does break easy........but it is nothing that a small bolt will not take care of.....

There is not a filter out there that will not restrict air flow to one degree or another...But if this is put together the right way with the SS filter..you will restrict way less then the standard 1.5 stock filter........

like I said I've been using the stock version of that filter when they do break they break right on that hinge. If the top peice falls on the cement or something it cracks into multiple pieces.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
everfresh1 said:
Jim Martin said:

like I said I've been using the stock version of that filter when they do break they break right on that hinge. If the top peice falls on the cement or something it cracks into multiple pieces.

Sorry I guess I misunderstood when you said you were using the "stock 2 inch".....the stock filter is a 1.5 on the out side diameter and I am not sure what it is on the inside..open it up to a 2 inch and it will breath much better for you...take out the plastic hinge pin and replace it with a nut and bolt and you wont have to worry about the lid falling off and breaking all the time....

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Mikey P said:
Jim

Are you still changing your motor oil and filter every 500 miles or did Marty set you straight on that?

LOL...he set me straight.......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom