Whats in the Magic Blue Crystals?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I used it back in the 90's cleaning apartments. Pump up sprayer as a prespray.

Now I just use PROCHEM'S POWDERED ULTRAPAK EXTREME WITH NANO TECHNOLOGY. IT DOES A CARPET GOOD!

F

FB7777

10 years ago I had an emergency call , a Boston Terrior got a hold of a pen and there were 30 or so marks on a 70oz nylon rug

Was using Isopropyl Alcohol and busting my a$$ and finally whipped out a sprayer of Purple Power and knocked them out in 10 minutes!

Made $400 for an hour and the customer still uses us every 3 months and is a referral machine

Yea Im a hack....

A fookin rich one

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
IMG_20191019_075805.jpg

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
10 years ago I had an emergency call , a Boston Terrior got a hold of a pen and there were 30 or so marks on a 70oz nylon rug

Was using Isopropyl Alcohol and busting my a$$ and finally whipped out a sprayer of Purple Power and knocked them out in 10 minutes!

Made $400 for an hour and the customer still uses us every 3 months and is a referral machine

Yea Im a hack....

A fookin rich one
How rich?

Condog

Name
Tony
sodium carbonate ...soda ash

do you know how to read a SDS?

sodium carbonate AND sodium percarbonate (powdered peroxide)

it's more..for le$$
though responsible use is advised

..L.T.A.
Whoa, I was packing my bags to go on a guilt trip, until you spoke what others were afraid to speak.

I figure buy for a reason. When you have to do something because you ran out of chemical X, know what you can buy from nearby.
Better than you have to drive 30 plus miles to get more chemical.

If you know the Oxy is a good booster and a lot cheaper then paying triple or more for (insert brand name), then do it.

I doubt Mike, sOOper hERo, or others here would substitute an inferior product to save a little money.

I think it's a good idea to know what you're using, and the reason you're using it.

Keep posting this money saving wisdom. I'll happily pay for good chemicals and save money not buying ones I don't need.

Good post sOOper hERo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom