whats is a good goal in gross sales for an owner operator?

Name
Bill Soukoreff
davegill said:
that is awesome..i will take all the help, advise and correcting i can get..i can only get better if someone tells me where i am lacking..
thanks for the nice words about the web site, we are proud of it and get lots of work from it..especially from the upper
level clients..they will always look up your web page, if it is half ass then you will lose them as a customer..we have been told this
directly by many of our upper end clients.
i will help anyone i can with anything i can any time..i am sure there have been some calls that i have missed or not returned
when we are slammed and i just dont have the spare time at that moment but one way or another i always seem to get hooked
back up with whoever needs advise..real advise not bullshit pipe dreams.
thanks
dave

and merry christmas

Dave gave a free ride along to broke part time carpet cleaner (Danny D) a few months back. It really opened his eyes as to what a small top notch company can do in this industry. Dave is living the life most guys around here only pretend to live online.

If I needed any business advice, he would be on my short list.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
bill you can borrow any one you want except the 59 apache..that one i will take you for a ride in
but no one is allowed to drive it..no even the wife, i just haven't told he yet..see i had to
promise to do a bunch of extra chores around the house to get that one and have yet to
do one of them and the dog poop is piling up out back..hhhmmmm i will let you drive it 1 mile
for every shovel full of poop..let me know :lol:

gregg like you i have pretty thick skin and dont really care what people say unless i can
use it to better myself or my company..every once in a while i get a bug up my ass and
decide that i am going to screw with someone..(gay gary) but i mostly just give when i can
and take when i need to..rest assured i will be calling you as my company grows to pick your
brain a little..
thanks
dave

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
our goal is 200 a truck
did 127 first year not much profit
with a full time tech and my wife runnin it
did get to buy alot of equipment though
2010 will be better i'm sure