Whats the best Coffee Stain remover ?

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
I've tried many different brands none seem to really work that well which is the best.

Bjorn

coffee is always going to be hit and miss

anything like Haitian cotton cleaner with sodium metabisulfite or like cleaners only problem with this chemical

it will set off an asthma attack with me and could with some of your customers

have had good luck with home made remover H2O2 and ammonia

some time even fels naptha will work

no two cups of coffee are the same decaf is the worst to remove

and not to forget by the time you get to the stain the customer has used reslov woolite and oxyclean and what ever first

harryhides

Name
Tony
Rightie Tightie said:

anything like Haitian cotton cleaner with sodium metabisulfite or like cleaners only problem with this chemical

and not to forget by the time you get to the stain the customer has used reslov woolite and oxyclean and what ever first

Ditto here, never had a coffee stain that did no come out in 20 yrs.

Fletch

Rightie Tightie said:

Wait for a true professional’s opinion. He was one that recommended using MSG for carpet cleaning!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Jamie;

We have 2 products that we think are very effective for coffee removal:

The 1st is FiberBrite - a powder reducing agent mixed with hot water

The 2nd is Odor Attack - a powder oxidizer combined with a compatible actual enzyme.

Larry

G

Like Terry said-
sodium metabisulfite (reducer)= Spray' N Go by Chemspec
(one whiff will knock ya on yer butt)

H2O2 and ammonia (oxidizer)= Stain Magic by Pro's Choice
or
Stain Rescue by Prochem

TimP

Also remember that a coffee stain isn't going to go away in a matter of seconds. It takes time for the chemicals to alter the stain at a molecular level. Wet the stain with the remover and wait till it dries.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
TimP said:
Also remember that a coffee stain isn't going to go away in a matter of seconds. It takes time for the chemicals to alter the stain at a molecular level. Wet the stain with the remover and wait till it dries.

Yea, Maybe thats the problem the stains are never completley dry when I leave hopefully they do dissappear eventually.

everfresh1 said:
TimP said:

Yea, Maybe thats the problem the stains are never completley dry when I leave hopefully they do dissappear eventually.

Coffee usually needs to be cleaned with an acidic cleaner. Prochem's Pet Spotter should work. If you want to get the stain out and know it is out just clean the carpet like you normally would and treat the stained area with stain magic and cover with clear plastic. The stain will dissappear. This has always worked for me on tough organic stains such as cranberry juice, wine, coffee, tea etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom