Whats the best Powdered Carpet cleaning Detergent ?

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
Rex Tyus said:
everfresh1 said:
I'm looking for a new powdered carpet cleaning detergent. I normallly use Hydramaster's SafeClean Rinsefree powder but im having problems getting it since my local distibuter closed. Would like one that doesn't need to be neutralized with a rinsing agent.

http://www.nutechonline.com/product_inf ... ts_id=1520

Here you go. You can thank me later.

I'm trying this now likin it so far haven't tried it on greasy restaurant carpet yet. :)

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
everfresh1 said:
[

I've used Chemisters Powder before it's pretty good, I'm just getting opinions, Isn't the Grease Eraser an Enzyme formula that must to be used within 24hrs once you mix what do you do use the hydra-force with no tip and mix pre-spray every couple of jobs?

Grease Eraser is no longer an enzyme product although it was formulated with one many years ago. I've used it in the hydroforce after it's been sitting for many days with no apparent loss of strength although I will normally add a small amount to refresh it when it has been sitting.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
everfresh1 said:
Rex Tyus said:
everfresh1 said:
I'm looking for a new powdered carpet cleaning detergent. I normallly use Hydramaster's SafeClean Rinsefree powder but im having problems getting it since my local distibuter closed. Would like one that doesn't need to be neutralized with a rinsing agent.

I'm trying this now likin it so far haven't tried it on greasy restaurant carpet yet. :)

I like the Esteam Performance CBS also, it has a great fragrance and is a good cleaner. Nutech is right in Berkley.

Rex Tyus

everfresh1 said:
Rex Tyus said:
everfresh1 said:

On a greasy resturaunt you would want to preface with "Attack" prespray. It is from Esteem also. I really like the guys from Nutech. I don't order as much as I used to because the shipping to Florida kills me. But they are good guys to work with.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Procyon or dfc105. Both powder, both green seal certified. No smell. Spike with a bit of citrus. Prespray and rinse (no citrus on rinse). rx-20. I'll probably stick with the dfc if I can find it in buckets at a decent price. I'll start using it late this month when I'm out of cd.

only testing at home now

Albert

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I believe he was talking about an emulsifier NOT a prespray.

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
everfresh1 said:
admiralclean said:
Mr.Truckmount said:
Try Formula 1000, everybody liked the results from Mikey's Fest, it cleaned filthy carpet with no presapray.

CAll me if you want to order some.

Frank Perez
805-604-4808

Send me a free sample:

Marty Sutley
AdmiralClean, Inc.
742 South Memorial Drive
Prattville, AL 36067

Whats the PH ?

I've used a lot of Formula 1000 over the past few years.

I like it because it's relatively neutral (8.5), and it's clean-rinsing (no noticeable residue), and I can get it locally. Probably my favorite powdered rinse.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

Name
Eric Valentine
I get "Blue Clean" by Go Clean for around 2 bucks a pound. The company is located here in Las Vegas. Smells like baby powder, cleans well, and mixes 1-2 oz per 5 gallons.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I can second that Formula 1000. I saw it work on that filthy carpet at Mfest. I did notice the chem draw was set at 8gph but OMG that was pretty impressive stuff. I have a lot of Clean It but will get a case of that 1000 when I am out.

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
FLYERMAN said:
I can second that Formula 1000. I saw it work on that filthy carpet at Mfest. I did notice the chem draw was set at 8gph but OMG that was pretty impressive stuff. I have a lot of Clean It but will get a case of that 1000 when I am out.

Who makes this Fomula 1000 ?

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
everfresh1 said:
FLYERMAN said:

Who makes this Fomula 1000 ?

Truckmount Headquarters in Oxnard, CA "Mr. Truckmount" Frank Perez 805-604-4808.

STOP GLOBAL COOLING!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom