What's the feedback for the Odorox..........

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
I used a brand new one someone let me borrow on a stinky water damage house........... The air doesnt smell fresh like a ozone machine when its blowing. We did not like the odorox after 15 hours of use i removed it from the property.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I had to take an early flight out an ddid not get to see the results on the urine soaked rug.

A board member dropped a machine off at out plant for several weeks and while I can't say it didn't work, it didn't do anything impressive. I asked out tech's to try it out on items with problem smoke odor so maybe I was asking too much of it? We thought maybe the optics were dirty so we cleaned them and still nothing to brag about.

I'd be interested to hear how it did on the rug.

Name
Nate W.
Thanks Richard. The pee rug is also what I'm looking for feedback on. The way I understand the Odorox is that it's not the same as a Ozone generator? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You're always wrong! :p

OK you're right it's not suppose to be the same as Ozone.

It does have a slight Ozone odor not too offensive but if someone is sensitive to odors their is a slight one they could complain about. It works also works slower than ozone, but as a positive it is suppose to penetrate better than Ozone. It's also not suppose to damage rubber as ozone does either.

Yea I'd like to hear about how it did on the urine, because Ozone does not work on urine.

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
You're always wrong! :p

OK you're right it's not suppose to be the same as Ozone.

It does have a slight Ozone odor not too offensive but if someone is sensitive to odors their is a slight one they could complain about. It works also works slower than ozone, but as a positive it is suppose to penetrate better than Ozone. It's also not suppose to damage rubber as ozone does either.

Yea I'd like to hear about how it did on the urine, because Ozone does not work on urine.

:lol: Touche!

D

David Brinkley

If anyone has a doubt about the Odorox machine after Mikey's fest..... they weren't there......we took two sofas that must have been under a bridge and after about five hours of the Odorox XL3...... had no odor....before they were cleaned!

David Brinkley

Name
Nate W.
David Brinkley said:
If anyone has a doubt about the Odorox machine after Mikey's fest..... they weren't there......we took two sofas that must have been under a bridge and after about five hours of the Odorox XL3...... had no odor....before they were cleaned!

David Brinkley

Thanks for the feedback. What about the peepee wool rug/s?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey David! Congrats on the Kentucky win, unfortunately we lost too so I couldn't enjoy it.

You're right I had to leave early, I saw it under the plastic but I didn't get a chance to smell it. How did it do on urine rug?

Any ideas why we didn't get any measurable results on fire damaged contents. They were problem items, ozone wasn't making anymore progress, but neither did the Odorox. ???

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom