What's the greatest talent you have in your business?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Do you have one thing that you do very well...possibly better than anyone else?

Is it counting money? Is it spending it? (wisely)

Is it your ability to bring a carpet back to life? Is it your ability to win over a customer no matter what?

Is it leading your business in a certain direction? Is it keeping it on the right course?

What's YOUR ability? (it doesn't have to be what was stated above.)

This isn't for ego...I believe everyone has that ONE thing they do or can do better than anything else they do.

I'd like to hear it.

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Are you kidding Lisa? You are the perfect person to write my brochure,
"Your Guide to Clean, Healthy Carpet". A trifold flyer telling consumers the positive attributes of having carpet and rugs, how to properly care for them and why to choose me as the only company to clean them. Then we can sell the copy to all the other qualified guys here and it could be distributed at retail outlets and by hand all over the country. A brochure that the CRI should have made years ago.Thanks for your time. Kevin.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LisaWagnerCRS said:
Ken Snow said:
Being a media and large ticket buyer.

I thought it was breaking out into song in the middle of the day on the wash floor?

Lisa

The funny thing is my head washman just told me a few weeks ago that he misses me helping him cause I hum and sing while we work all day. I try to work a few days a year at least in the plant to have fun, keep in touch and to remember how hard the work is.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom