What's the number one spot and stain that causes you the most grief on a day-to-day basis

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I asked a client if they knew what a particular stain was and they replied "You're the expert. You tell me"
I replied "It looks like Nescafe Coffee on the strong side with 2 sugars and low fat milk. But rather than me guessing I'll have more chance of removing it if you can tell me"

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Which tannin do you like best?
Lately I've been using a product called Tanox from Avmor. Got it for free thanks to Willy P. It seems a little stronger than some others but according to the sds sheet, it's the same strength as most other products. I'm sure most are exactly the same. I just did a job yesterday where the lady had been over watering her plants. Hit it with the tannin first, cleaned the carpets and it faded about 75%. Hit it with the peroxide before I left and it started disappearing even more. Both products need time to work. We never guaranty those types of stains but they mostly come out.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I asked a client if they knew what a particular stain was and they replied "You're the expert. You tell me"
I replied "It looks like Nescafe Coffee on the strong side with 2 sugars and low fat milk. But rather than me guessing I'll have more chance of removing it if you can tell me"
I love it, when they say I don’t know. I guess, and a kid or dad says you know you’re right!

Hahahahahaha.

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I love it, when they say I don’t know. I guess, and a kid or dad says you know you’re right!

Hahahahahaha.
1 of the funnier ones, young housewife was saying "I dont know what that is probably the kids.." and her 5 or 6 yr old daughter adamantly states "mum you were drinking vodka and juice being really silly then you were sick everywhere"

I had to walk outside I was laughing so much

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I had a job earlier this week and I was dealing with the husband. DAMNIT.

This carpet was full of spots from: Grease droppings from a rolling office chair, drink spills all over the room, sugar candy hardened on the carpet, food spots all over the daughters floor. I got every spot up except one and a tiny little dried slime. The husband was so excited almost all of it came out.

I got a call from the wife about 2hrs later: "Matt, if I get you to come back in a couple months, would those other 2 stains come out?:hopeless: I'm happy with how it turned out, I'm just curious." I kinda stuttered because I wasn't expecting to hear that from how much better that carpet looked. I told her probably not, but if any spots wick up in the next few day, to call me and I'll come back to touch up and I'll try it again while I'm there.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I had a job earlier this week and I was dealing with the husband. DAMNIT.

This carpet was full of spots from: Grease droppings from a rolling office chair, drink spills all over the room, sugar candy hardened on the carpet, food spots all over the daughters floor. I got every spot up except one and a tiny little dried slime. The husband was so excited almost all of it came out.

I got a call from the wife about 2hrs later: "Matt, if I get you to come back in a couple months, would those other 2 stains come out?:hopeless: I'm happy with how it turned out, I'm just curious." I kinda stuttered because I wasn't expecting to hear that from how much better that carpet looked. I told her probably not, but if any spots wick up in the next few day, to call me and I'll come back to touch up and I'll try it again while I'm there.
[/QUOT. It's never about the 99 spots you got out. It's always about the 1 you didn't.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I hate paint
20191125_135931.jpg20191126_235212.jpg
I should of set up a fan.. the solvents were getting to me 🤯

Reactions: BIG WOOD

steve_64

I havent found a POG I like...watcha using?
I really like goo gone the bottle with the small hole in the center of the seal. A couple bucks fits in the pocket and really works well with low odor. Can get it at a lot of places locally.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom