Whats the SFS success numbers?

F

FB7777

All these threads popping up everywhere about SFS and all the kudos has got me curious.

Polish and Partridge boast about just one strategy bringing in an extra $100,000 per year, 1 truck to 8 trucks in 3 years.

We all know that Steve, Bill and CHuck mean business, so what are the numbers?

The only guys I know that have gone are Porky, Strickland, and Mikey.

One is now selling plungers to janitors, another took a job as a moderator and hangs out on the internet all day, and the other is worried about how much of an asshole he has become on his own board.

If these 3 are the best poster boys you could come up with its no wonder you can't get a fricken postcard program launched

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Since I've also done the SFS, I've given up my low ballin' prices and can travel to the U.S. regularly to buy equipment.

I even manage to mingle with other like minded people in places like Vegas, Minneapolis, Joliet, Roselle, etc;

As well as scoffing Bundy with the cream of the crop in the Sahara. :wink:

( & I don't care if Chucky was tired for the next three days. ) :lol: :lol:

And I even afford to send me trouble 'n strife back home overseas once or twice a year.

That way we each get a holiday. :wink: :lol:

Prior to this, I guess I was just another bdcc :?:

Cyclone is now headin' south so I gotta go 'n do catch up.

Ooroo,

:roll:

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
I would suppose that most SFS graduates are too busy running their biz to spend time on the net. Just not me. I know I could get more high price residential customers if I marketed to them but I still kinda prefer doing empty rentals on my own time. Of course they have their drawbacks like the one today with no electricity.

Name
Kevin McCreary
After going to SFS I learned the brutal reality that you either put systems in place and make your business worth something or you can be chained to the wand like most carpet cleaners that retire with nothing more than a broken back. There is really two ways to go. SFS gives you a great start if you want to build something of value. If you want to be chained to the wand the rest of your career and get garage sale value for your business when your done then stay at home!
Just knowing that is priceless!

Name
Kevin McCreary
Yeah I made the mistake of selling myself now I'm trying to make the
transition of selling "our company", its a tough transition.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i fired 1 person the day i got back from the class..raised my prices 2 times and changed the way i market myself.
i still look through the massive amount of information that they give to you and make small adjustments where needed..
i really believe had we not taken the class that the economy would have been hurting us much more than it is.
we will take the class again in a year or so but will bring the office manager this time.
like said before you get out of it what you put into it. it is not a party it is like a college education in a week and if you swallow your pride and
make the changes that need to be made you will see the changes in your company before your eyes.
dave

Back
Top Bottom